CorradoVR6-Turbo

Ex-Corrado-VR6-Turbo.

Hang on a mo... le VR6 turbo'd avec NOS? This is just amazing. I've always considered NOS'ing a car, but I've also considered that maybe the VR6 just needs better 0-4000rpm output via other means... i.e. a turbo perhaps. NOS is just for maxed out power isn't it? But to have them both, surely would make the rado airborne right?

shaun,do you think JMR can make more of those surge tanks?

Yeah I'd be up for one aswell!

Be calling JKM this week, will ask them :)

Cheers Shaun :D

Hang on a mo... le VR6 turbo'd avec NOS? This is just amazing. I've always considered NOS'ing a car, but I've also considered that maybe the VR6 just needs better 0-4000rpm output via other means... i.e. a turbo perhaps. NOS is just for maxed out power isn't it? But to have them both, surely would make the rado airborne right?

It probably would make it airbore mate but i dont run n.o.s with this one,it was set up to my very first raddo.

got plenty of seals mate no problem there,its the same as stock injector seals and i have a box full of them :lol:

Great stuff!

PM sent.

Yes mate,runs like a dream,smooth,very smooth,no pinking,no nothing! starts and drives like a oem car,still need to put my 044 fuel pump on as im still on 9psi as before,then i can turn up the fun button!

Well worth it imop,plug and play fun!

I wouldn't recommend using nitrous to increase an engine's lowdown power ever. Ever. :ignore:

Funny post though, gave me a chuckle :lol:

very happy for you James, so you starting to really enjoy the car then??

now stop typing things on here, put the new fuel pump on and whack that boost up :lol:

Yes mate,runs like a dream,smooth,very smooth,no pinking,no nothing! starts and drives like a oem car,still need to put my 044 fuel pump on as im still on 9psi as before,then i can turn up the fun button!

Well worth it imop,plug and play fun!

Ahh just like mine now then 8) . That's good news James, finishes all that hard work off nicely when your out on the roads running smOoooovve!.

Well...small update,had not much time to do anywork to the car,mooving,xmas partys...and drinking large amounts of JD ! :cheers:

Merry times,so in the mean time i had my mate make up some brackets for my Bosch 044 pump and 16v fuel filter,decided to use a standard off the shelf filter and this does the job nicly with having threaded ends.

These are the brackets,nice job i think...they will bolt to an alloy plate were the original filter lives and then the plate will have anti vibration rubbers to stop and nastys humming via the rear boot.

Let me know what ya thinks me heartys! :salute:

Picture001.jpg

044andfilter1.jpg

044andfilter.jpg

044inbracket.jpg

today my mate brought his kool as camera to my house,so i decided to pull the raddo out of the garage for a dirty photo shoot....love the fish eye lens he has! 8)

DSC_1187.jpg

DSC_1189.jpg

DSC_1190.jpg

DSC_1193.jpg

DSC_1197.jpg

DSC_1223-1.jpg

DSC_1222.jpg

do like those photos bud - looking good as always :)

i'm surprised that a man of your extravagence hasn't splashed out on some leather inside...

also surprised you haven't got lupo wipers now i look at them again - i should imagine with that blower it's quitehard to see in the wet; doubt it ever spends very long below 60mph ;)

:lol: ...i hate leather,had em before,sweaty in summer ice cold in winter.....and the lupo blades...yet again ive had them before and granted they look good but dont work that well,ive dremmeled my original arms so they work well.

Also rain-x works well above national speed limits :tongue:

nice pics, the car looks like its ready to do some damage parked on your driveway :D The cropping is annoying.

fair one about the leather there buddy - each to their own :)

i'm surprised you don't like the lupo wipers - i've found mine to be infinitely better tan the originals...