CorradoVR6-Turbo

Ex-Corrado-VR6-Turbo.

You have done a top job on your arches,they look like they "rolled" out of the factory like that !

Looking forward to seeing this where it belongs,on the road

thanks mate,ive made sure the lines of the front and rear bumper line up seamlessly with the arches and also i removed the swage line on the front and rear bumpers as this line is no longer there on the arches to follow...its the small things you never notice that make all the difference :)

Truely amazing thread how i wish i had just 1 % of your skills. Thank god you stuck with this project to see it through. I know you've been tempted to move on. Summers not far off now and thats when you will see the fruits of your labour please keep it up it will be worth it :notworthy:

think scene as you cum this far you may aswell keep going more power and four wheel drive n smooth bay and few other bits over next winter like :D after a summer of im selling it :wink: cant wait to see this car int he flesh again like u definatly deserve a jd for this bud probly a large bottle realy :salute: :notworthy:

love it :luvlove:

cant wait to see it sometime.,

the only shows i *hope* to do this year are Gti international and leed Vw Festival,if ya around give us a shout :)

Truely amazing thread how i wish i had just 1 % of your skills. Thank god you stuck with this project to see it through. I know you've been tempted to move on. Summers not far off now and thats when you will see the fruits of your labour please keep it up it will be worth it :notworthy:

Thanks mate hope i get the itch back...still dormant tho but as you said hopefully summer will change that :clap:

:luvlove:

super work mate looks fantastic with the sun beaming down

Cheers Chris,get your self over :wink:

think scene as you cum this far you may aswell keep going more power and four wheel drive n smooth bay and few other bits over next winter like :D after a summer of im selling it :wink: cant wait to see this car int he flesh again like u definatly deserve a jd for this bud probly a large bottle realy :salute: :notworthy:

Smooth bay.....na its not me and there is to much engine so not really worth it and ive drank my fair share of JD over this bloody car :bad-words:

Its all back together now,need a few suspension tweeks and its done then i need to give it a massive clean/detail as its filthy!

few randoms...

28022010113.jpg

28022010115.jpg

28022010111.jpg

the only shows i *hope* to do this year are Gti international and leed Vw Festival,if ya around give us a shout :)

spot on mate. what shows you going to this year.. i wanna see this!

;)

spot on mate. what shows you going to this year.. i wanna see this!

;)

yea i just spotted that as i was rereading it all haha, i kept scrolling back up trying to find what i had posted lol

Will do bud I'll bell you nearer the weekend and I'll try and pop over on my dinner time unless you around friday (sure you'll be at works) as dropping off my wheels for refurb so will be running around a bit.

looks spot on james! im glad you decided to finish it off :salute:

Cheers for the replys everybody ! the good feed back certanly gets the blood pumping again for the "old girl" :tongue:

Im looking farward to the salt being washed away from the roads this year and then its play time!! :norty:

As the weather has been spot on today ive giving the raddo its first wash after paint,had no time to wax but it shines well without and im loving red all over again!

Some shots in the sun!

DSCF1180.jpg

DSCF1172.jpg

DSCF1168.jpg

DSCF1179.jpg

DSCF1171.jpg

DSCF1170.jpg

DSCF1176.jpg

DSCF1182.jpg

Stunning! There's no other word for it! What an absolute beaut.

Cheers Jim :salute: red certainly looks good when its fresh and clean!

Indeed - was feeling all warm inside after going over mine today with some Autoglym product :) Would love to see what paintshop fresh Flash Red looks like though I must say... hopefully get to meet you and see your car one of these days!

Ive been asked that question a few times about meeting folk etc but the majority of you lot are down the other end of the country :( and the thought of doing that many miles in the raddo with its alcohilic fuel consumption will be rare indeed,but gti international is the futhest i intend to go this year so if any one is about then feel free to pop over :)

CCGB is talking about holding the National Day much further north this year (like Darlington, or even towards Scotland possibly) so that the Northern members get a chance to come to a CCGB event :)

me too :clap: its a shame all the meets r so far down the country but darlo or even bonny scotland is rite up my street :D :D