Sign in to follow this  
junkie

Storms

Just never thought i would see so many up for sale all in 1 month, 3 currently and 1 just sold so that was 4 i believe if i have kept count right, and 1 campaign.

Do you all get bored and fancy a change to another storm as thats what appears to be happening :) at least your stil keeping with the Corrado.

Just never thought i would see so many up for sale all in 1 month, 3 currently and 1 just sold so that was 4 i believe if i have kept count right, and 1 campaign.

Do you all get bored and fancy a change to another storm as thats what appears to be happening :) at least your stil keeping with the Corrado.

Noticed it aswell mate, werd. The one going for a smidge under 3.5k was suprising imo. Even with 130k on the clock (which we know isnt high) was still cheap as, albeit needs a tiny bit of TLC.

Corrado prices as a whole are on a slump :(

Good if you wanna buy one - bad news for those selling :(

Yeah they're going down quite a bit, especially VR6's. On the lookout for a g60 but their prices are holding well it seems!

Yeah they're going down quite a bit, especially VR6's. On the lookout for a g60 but their prices are holding well it seems!

That's not what i wanted to hear :( still its not like im selling mine HA!

Oh.. the irony of that! :lol:

Looks like G60 owners end up getting the last laugh! :)

I doubt it. I don't think G60 prices are actually *higher* than VR6 prices, it's just that there's a lot of middling-condition VRs around pushing prices down, whilst the only G60s still worth buying are in *excellent* condition, so clearly they hold their price - but it's purely based on the condition, and nothing really to do with which engine it has.

VR6s in similar condition are still fetching good money if you have patience.

And would someone *please* remove the errant apostrophe from the thread title? I keep wondering "who is this storm person, and what is it of his that we are talking about?"..

Do you all get bored and fancy a change to another storm as thats what appears to be happening :) .

Or miserable cnuts like "VR6stormer" who have rubbed all the paint off with their incessant bloody waxing and polishing because that's all they can do.....and moan about the younger generation daring to buy Corrados and fit turbos and supers to them.

Don't forget, a lot of VR6s find their way onto Autotrader when the chains need doing. A great bargaining tool ;-)

My early valver cost me £1800 last year, and i've spent over £1600 on keeping it looking and working well, now it seems its worth less than half that, all the more reason to keep hold of it i guess :D

I never full understood the massive price difference between model types though, i mean early valver go for as low as £500, and VR6's can go for over £4k. I'd rather have the car i have noW and turbo it as opposed to selling it and buying a VR6.

Do you all get bored and fancy a change to another storm as thats what appears to be happening :) .

Or miserable cnuts like "VR6stormer" who have rubbed all the paint off with their incessant bloody waxing and polishing because that's all they can do.....and moan about the younger generation daring to buy Corrados and fit turbos and supers to them.

Don't forget, a lot of VR6s find their way onto Autotrader when the chains need doing. A great bargaining tool ;-)

If i had a proper mint storm then i would only polish it myself as well, but i was going to say the same thing get a cheap 1 and do what the hell you like with it tuuuuuurrrrrrrrrbooooooooo psst.

And would someone *please* remove the errant apostrophe from the thread title? I keep wondering "who is this storm person, and what is it of his that we are talking about?"..

Sorry my friend i was never any good at EngLISh

You will Never see mine there for sale :lol:

Very brave thing to say. I applaud you. :)

Its my total pride and joy, bought it new in 95 and never sell it.

Yes , i have spent lot of time & money on it to get it how i want it.

i don't care about standard crap its my car and i will do what i like to it. :)

it floats my boat :)

You will Never see mine there for sale :lol:

Very brave thing to say. I applaud you. :)

Its my total pride and joy, bought it new in 95 and never sell it.

Yes , i have sent lot of time & money on it to get it how i want it.

i don't care about standard crap its my car and i will do what i like to it. :)

it floats my boat :)

Jammy *** buying new.

Yep who cares what ppl think, thats the right attitude to have, too many scene ppl nowadays care too much for what other ppl think, who cares just have fun with it all.

Im not saying id never sell as i wobbled abit not long ago but i have big plans to make mine into the car i want it to be..

My opinion with Storms is the same as any other car, i dont care what people do to them so long as its done well...