Sign in to follow this  
bracey_bonus

Insurance??

Im sure this has been asked before, but couldnt find anything using the search. Basically just wondering what insurance companys people use. I got a very good quote (£525) from elephant, but have heard bad things about them not paying out when you need them to (and I didnt tell them that my G60 is lowered and stiffened and has a stage4 supercharger. Which technically I probably should do i guess) Every other company I have looked at has been well over £1000 which I think is rediculous seeing as Im 25 with no previous claims or points (dont have any no claims bonus though) SO just wondering what other people pay and to who??

Cheers

Rob

yup it would be a good idea to get in touch we HIC,i've just got mine on an agreed valuation policy for less than my renewal quote from brentacre,cheers martin 8)

Big thanks to Martin from HIC for sorting out my insurance today. Anyone else trying to sort insurance I would definately say have a word with martin first to see what he can do. Very helpful. Cheers mate, off to enjoy the G60 now!!

Rob.

Insurance, in law and economics, is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent loss. Insurance is defined as the equitable transfer of the risk of a loss, from one entity to another, in exchange for a premium. An insurer is a company selling the insurance. The insurance rate is a factor used to determine the amount, called the premium, to be charged for a certain amount of insurance coverage. Risk management, the practice of appraising and controlling risk, has evolved as a discrete field of study and practice.