KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

mates mate works at the stealers so got he's discount, but yeh will ask and see how many more sets are available, i have a 90mm splitter but it needs some reparing doing to it so that may get fitted soonish.

And yeh the engine will be getting charged soon.

Ooo a set of roof rubbers at that price for me would be awesome!!!

Is that a cracked foglight there mate? I've got a good one if you want to make an offer on it.

This car looks so different to when Nath had it, its smart mate.

ok leave it with me and i will have a word with him on monday, and yeh its a well cracked foglight :-( BUT have contacted the company who supplied the copies a few years back, and they are looking into getting some more in stock. So will keep yours in mind Matt.

And cheers for the comment Matt.

Coming on really well , she does look nice .I recently got new roof rubbers ,its the little things that make so much difference . Regards rob

Looking good, does need a 90mm spoiler though. What charger are you getting?

its having a rotrex c30-94 fitted.

Oh man, it's not fair. Now a supercharger! You're just ticking all my wishlist items off. This will be awesome Karl. Nice one and very envious.

must stop spending money on the car!! just bought one of these steering wheels as been looking for one since i have had this corrado, not a bad purchase for £50 inc delivery i think :-)

momoclub4.jpg

lets just say i'm good at getting the odd bargain, i will keep a total of everything spent for the charger.

so far £400 spent and thats for the biggest part needed lol

Well that sounds true Karl. You got the Corrado for a bargain price considering what the old TT just sold for. Around £3k!!!

Well that sounds true Karl. You got the Corrado for a bargain price considering what the old TT just sold for. Around £3k!!!

what really??

BALLS BALL BALLS, bought these about 2 weeks ago http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=418759 and trial fitted them today on my old corrado and they will not fit under the AZEV's without a min 15mm per side spacer and that pushes the alloy about 10mm oustide the wing so not happy, so got a descion to make.

1, keep the brembo's and get some different alloys??

2, sell the brembo's and just go for some 288's like the ones i sold 2 weeks ago lol

Defo keep the brakes mate. I've got the Cupra discs and they fill an alloy wheel nicely. Loads of good clearance wheels to choose from. Keep em.

Yeh i have had these exact same brakes before Matt, and they are really really good, so will see what alloys i like that will accomodate these.

And Rob, glad to see that you have turned into a corrado forum vulture so quickly lol

Edited by KADVR6

And Rob, glad to see that you have turned into a corrado forum vulture so quickly lol

You don't ask you don't get lol

Which reminds me I need to buy the coilovers!