KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

Cool stuff :D

Agreed on the single GT3582R, disagree on a NA R32 being enough.....it's never enough :D

If the 600PS twin turbo R32 C we saw at the weekend is anything to go by, then no, it's never enough!

hey there buddy - you've gone a bit quiet on here considering you were getting the dta back on thurs....

how are things going now?

have you been too busy driving the car to sqeeze in an update on here?! :lol:

obviously hope all is going well :)

i did not get the ECU back on thursday, nothing to do with The Phirm but DTA have held it up slightly :( i was supposed to go to The Phirm today and pick up the ecu, but got in very very very late this morning 7.30am :shock: so was in no fit state to drive.

so it looks like its gonna have to be next week :(

god i'm missing my car at the moment.

well the phirm have completed my ecu for me :clap: it will be with me on friday, so hopefully by saturady it will be running.

i can recommend The Phirm to anybody on here, they have been great to deal with, and have kept me informed of everything they have done. if only there were more companys like them in the UK.

well the phirm have completed my ecu for me :clap: it will be with me on friday, so hopefully by saturady it will be running.

i can recommend The Phirm to anybody on here, they have been great to deal with, and have kept me informed of everything they have done. if only there were more companys like them in the UK.

great stuff buddy - does that mean i will have the honour of seeing it in the flesh when we swap the brakes over?!! :norty:

can't wait to see/hear the results my friend - should be awesome :cheers:

you may have trouble swapping the brakes over pete, first of all you will have to try and make me get out of the car. which may prove difficult from saturday :lol:

i cant bloody wait :D

you may have trouble swapping the brakes over pete, first of all you will have to try and make me get out of the car. which may prove difficult from saturday :lol:

i cant bloody wait :D

haha :lol: - love it! :grin:

Are these the Seat brembos you were selling a while back Karl? If they are can you measure the brackets for me? I've posted a drawing on my build thread. I get prettey much free machining at work so it makes sence to get them made. :)

Also....how are the seats looking?

Are these the Seat brembos you were selling a while back Karl? If they are can you measure the brackets for me? I've posted a drawing on my build thread. I get prettey much free machining at work so it makes sence to get them made. :)

Also....how are the seats looking?

yeh they are mate, i will try and have a look at your drawing and measure them up to mine. if you can get another set made while your doing yours, would you let me no please.

and the seats are looking chuffing great :) when/if i get my camera back from currys (been in 5 weeks for repair) i will take some pics, these are the 5th set i have done, and i think i've mastered it.

did you like my reply then Pete :lol:

ditto both of the above karl - what's happening.

(i recen he's too busy out of the house driving it personally fellas - his mrs will have to pry him out of the drivers seat with a crow bar!) :lol:

Would need more than a crowbar if it were me in there!

alright i'll raise you - maybe a crowbar, a bacon sandwich and some V-Power vouchers! what d'ya recon?! :lol:

well maybe a bacon sanwich with a few cans of grolsch, and the promise of a BJ may get me out the car :lol:

but its 99% there, i had it running on saturday but the connection was wrong for the TB :( i suppose i should have told The Phirm exactly which TB i was using "i'm an idiot" but it idles perfectly, and the sound with just the 2 silencers is unreal.

it WILL be running by the end of this week no problem. i will get some vids of it running also so you can all hear it running, just imagine a golf r32 with verbal attitude.

Would need more than a crowbar if it were me in there!

alright i'll raise you - maybe a crowbar, a bacon sandwich and some V-Power vouchers! what d'ya recon?! :lol:[/quote:1wlbajvq]

How big is this sandwich?! More V-power vouchers will keep me in there for longer :p

well maybe a bacon sanwich with a few cans of grolsch, and the promise of a BJ may get me out the car :lol:

but its 99% there, i had it running on saturday but the connection was wrong for the TB :( i suppose i should have told The Phirm exactly which TB i was using "i'm an idiot" but it idles perfectly, and the sound with just the 2 silencers is unreal.

it WILL be running by the end of this week no problem. i will get some vids of it running also so you can all hear it running, just imagine a golf r32 with verbal attitude.

Believe me mine sounds amazing with a Magnex and decat so this will be even better. The first drive is brilliant.