KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

mani looks 8) I should be picking mine up this week - imagine how excited I am! :nuts:

Oh and R32 and Rotrex is just plain greedy Karl. I could only stretch to a 2.8 24v so I think you should let me have the Rotrex :D

cheers Chris, i think the rotrex will not be making it onto the R32 :( but dont worry it will still be FI'd :D

dont worry it will still be FI'd :D

awesome... this is gonna be an insane beastie karl... cant wait to see it in the flesh when its done! good luck!

well i started on the R32 conversion today :) some mates think i'm mad taking out a perfectly good engine, but i'm sure they will change there mind when its all running with some form of boost attached.

today went ok, just the driveshafts/6 branch were a pain. going to be cleaning up the engine bay before i put the R in, but it will be in by next wednesday.

karl

im sure your mates with think twice when they feel the pull from the VR bud! bet you cant wait!

tooo bloody right, i really cant wait :) i may be throwing a couple of sickies to get it fitted sooner.

your 3 this afternoon pic looks like my motor recently! But yours will be a huge step ahead of mine...

Looking good Karl! Love the wheels, black rims and red calipers works so well.

And the engine... :shock: Well, I guess you have deeper pockets than me and my student loan! :drinking:

freakin sweet!! it guna be ready for Prescot Karl??

prescot 2009 yeh no problem, prescot 2008?? i dont think so :lol:

freakin sweet!! it guna be ready for Prescot Karl??

prescot 2009 yeh no problem, prescot 2008?? i dont think so :lol:

Well stop typing & wave some spanners about then!! :lol: saying that you'll need a van to cart all your sold items to Prescott! :grin:

Ha ha ha ha! Dale text me an almost identical pic of the cling filmed lump this afternoon. Good luck with this mate, its going to be bloody awesome :clap:

Gav

Whats up with the Rotrex idea then Karl?

nothing at all Alex, you and Bobby have proved that you can get some awesome results from using the rotrex, plus the rotrex is easier to actually install, easily upgradeable, and seeing that lots of people are going turbo, dare i say it the rotrex will be more unique in the future??

but its that anoying feeling that i could have in the back of my head "should i have gone turbo" i'm meeting somebody hopefully next weekend who has an r32 turbo'd mk3, so i hope i will have a better idea what i'm going to be doing.

but first things first, i have to get the R32 running first :lol:

karl

Wait until Ive finished my next Rotrex project in a couple of months until you make your mind up!

Whats your main aim with the car? Power, driveability, reliability?

P.S. Sold my little Rotrex this week :(

well i will be in no rush for stage2 of the R32 Alex, as i have just bought a new house, so that will be taking priority from september. so will most def be intrsted to see how yours turns out 8)

and as for Power, driveability, reliability?? i most def want the last 2, but i will be more than happy with around 400bhp. which a rotrex will easily do on an R32.

karl

and as for Power, driveability, reliability?? i most def want the last 2, but i will be more than happy with around 400bhp. which a rotrex will easily do on an R32.

karl

Well answered as everybody should know you can only have 2 of those :D

karl

Well answered as everybody should know you can only have 2 of those :D

the voice of experience :)