Sign in to follow this  
junkie

1.8T Conversion's

Not sure if i should post this here so feel free to move it if need be, not that i need to ask anyway. :)

I'm looking for engine bay shots of any 20VT into Corrado's please.

Cheers guys keep them coming.

Which engines had the right handsided throttle as per samg60 that will fit a large port head?

I can undestand moving the header tank on jeffcabbage's but how come i see them moved on others to the left side?

Just OE I would say. The V6 4mo has it on the drivers side to, but mine is still on the passenger side. Maybe its down to the hoses, and how much room are on each side??? I dont think there are any benefits at all though really.

Yea i was wondering if it was for ease of installation really, i think personally i would keep it on the right. Not fussed about making it look OE from the car it came from more corrado OE modified

Yes exactly like that. It looks like a corrado bay but with a different engine.

Seen yours loads before and each time i look at it, it just looks better and better mate, somebody needs to buy this car, im another if only i had 5.8k, its well worth it in my book, i have to say it looks 1,000,000 times better without the engine cover. Free plug for ya :)

Cheers guys keep them coming.

Which engines had the right handsided throttle as per samg60 that will fit a large port head?

sams is BAM with DTA i think thats the 225 @300bhp ready for bigger turbo etc

Here's Mine:

DSC03086.jpg

DSC03088.jpg

Moved the water bottle as it was an OE thing I was going for and all the water pipes mate up right! Have the relays mounted in the bay too!

It's a possibility i may be doing this in the future :(

Basically looking to see the difference in looks with the right and left handed throttle bodies and the boost pipe runs people are using.

Im looking to run the large port AGU head but that has the left handed throttle body, i want a right handed 1 as IMO it looks better, now the right handers are small port heads apart from 1 which i have now figured out which, as i will be able to get a better pipe run with my current intercooler and if i change coolers then its still very feasable to get a very decent run as well.

A can of Bow (maybe empty :lol: ) to the 1st person who can guess what its from, maybe too easy this.

rado-steve what radiator do you use and where did you run your intercooler pipes?

Used a Std 16v Rad, abeilt a brand new one like! No cooling issues though!

As junkie says the boost pipes are the blue ones!

Because i would be finally giving into the 20v like every man and his dog, but on the upside 400bhp+ :D