Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Anthony Hamilton - man of dignity

Really nice to see such a gentleman in F1 - incredibly dignified when being interviewed - shows a lot of other people in F1 how to behave in defeat

Can really only blame himself for the mistakes during the first few corners.

However, his 'engine problems' seemed strange. Bernie didnt want him to win, so dont you think thats strange

Yes, Bernie was out there with his radio controlled 'deactivate gearbox now' button :cuckoo:

You forget that Bernie was the one who campaigned and bent the rules, so Hamilton + Alonso to keep their drivers points. Although...he did later admit that they should have been docked points along with the team, as it was normal procedure in those incidences.

GO KIMI, GO KIMI, GO KIMI!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Really happy about the result, Kimi deserves a championship, he really does. Just comes to every race, puts in outstanding performances beyond what the car is capable of and never gets involved in slagging matches. What a man.

Feel sorry for Lewis, it must be painful to be so close and lose it, but then, he should have thought about winning the championship and not the race, then he would have won it a couple of weeks ago and he wouldn't have gone off in turn 4 today.

All this anti-Alonso talk I think comes from his cry baby antics outside of the car, but inside, he is still a brilliant driver to watch and one I think Lewis could have learned from - especially about what I've just mentioned.

As for Anthony, I hope I'm in his boots one day. My three year old already shouts GO KIMI at the TV with me and is a damned good driver (bought a tear to my eyes to see him overtake 7 year olds on his first attempt in a seaside kids go kart). If I am ever there, I think I'll take note of how Anthony is conducting himself...

GO KIMI!

Ahh you gotta love the complete anti-climax it was with Kimi winning :lol:

Nobody was quite sure what to make of it and the world's most boring man didn't even look all that excited.

Bet Bernie's happy tho - he can drag out the whole "Hamilton got so close last year, you've got to watch this year!!" thing...

Just watched the News!!!!!

Apparantly BMW are being investigated for Fuel Irregularities! They may be Disqualified!

As they finished 5th and 6th, Hamilton would be promoted to 5th place and the championship would be his!!!!!!

Fingers Crossed!!!

:lol: It sure is ^^

BUT if BMW did get disqualified and you were in Hamilton's position would you want to accept the championship. Would you want to win the championship in that kind of style, as opposed to on the race track, i sure wouldnt?

Only problem is unless you have satelite no WRC.. :(

Will be interesting to see how this pans out, especially as Ferrari were deemed to be running an illegal part at the start of the seaon, but no action was taken other than a slapped wrist and "don't do it again Luca" from Max...

I must admit that it was very bad timing for Lewis' car to mysteriously die... and WTF was the 3-stop decision by McLaren? They do seem to have made some really mysterious tactical decisions this year...

Alonso? Where will he be (Renault) next year? He just didn't seem to have the heart to chase the Ferraris, a whole second a lap slower? At times it looked like he was out for a Sunday drive... not exactly the performance of a double world champion... For all the "bad decision" that Schuey made he never gave up...

Yet more controversy I suppose.

Kimi is an exceptional driver but has the charisma of, well a robot with a special charisma bypass chip. Yes he does deserve a chamionship after having been so close when driving for Mclaren but I was still hoping for the fairytail ending.

As for would you want it handed to you? Well depending on the advantage that Williams and BMW were recieving from the fuel tweak then Hamiliton may well have been fighting them and passed in the race, if it wasn't a level playing field how do you decide what happens?

Kimi is an exceptional driver but has the charisma of, well a robot with a special charisma bypass chip. Yes he does deserve a chamionship after having been so close when driving for Mclaren but I was still hoping for the fairytail ending.

As for would you want it handed to you? Well depending on the advantage that Williams and BMW were recieving from the fuel tweak then Hamiliton may well have been fighting them and passed in the race, if it wasn't a level playing field how do you decide what happens?

I did't know Fairies had tails and what so good about the end of them :mrgreen:

I did't know Fairies had tails and what so good about the end of them :mrgreen:

:oops: