LC3U Dark Burgandy Pearl

LK4Z Bramble (blackberry)

LC6P Dragon Green

LC6U Classic Green

LB7Z Satin Silver

LP7Z Light Grey

LA7U Pearl Grey

LK7Y Storm Grey

I would happily own a c in any one ofthe above colours 8)

that is all up to you ! i was looking for a silver or black raddo yet saw a classic green one and just fell for it :shock: so i would say short list a few and go and look at them.

that is all up to you ! i was looking for a silver or black raddo yet saw a classic green one and just fell for it :shock: so i would say short list a few and go and look at them.

Thought it was Black!! Lovin it all the same. Looks 8)

Thought it was Black!! Lovin it all the same. Looks 8)

thanks mate, most people think it is black untill they get up close ! :lol:

How about Black Magic LC9Z now thats pretty rare i think. I recall seeing only four so far but theres probably twelvety million users with em on here.

I remember when i got the phone call from the main dealers where i left my details of what i was lookin for.

Hello sir we have a car i think you should come to view.

What colour is it i asked?

Its mettalic black said the dealer.

Mmm i thought, i was really after a mystic storm but went to look anyway, got to the dealers and walked round the corner and my mouth hit the floor OHHH MY GOD!!!!!!! i knew there and then if it checked out ok this is the one. :D

Still have it 8 years on and it looks better now than it did then 8)

AH Happy Days.

For me:

Classic Green
    Mystic blue
    Inca blue
    Stratos Blue (I think it's Stratos)

The last two are pretty rare, I would say. I've seen a few Inca Blues on here but the Stratos I have only seen on the Corrado colours site. Whilst I appreciate the reds and yellows I think they are a younger mans choice. The greys and silvers I used to really like, it's just that every second car sold these days seems to be a silver one. I can't remember the last time I saw a Merc that wasn't silver or BMW either.

Moonlight is lovely. Esp when they have cream leather. I must admit tho I have enough people thinking mine is black, the moonlight boys & girls must get it loads!! :lol:

Dark Burgundy Pearl has to be the classiest colour out there although I used to have an alpine white scirroco and looked everywhere for a white corrado to no avail :( . while in cornwall eating cream cakes the yokels on several occasions commented on what an unusual colour that posh or porsche car is?thats when it sunk in that hey this colour aint too bad after all.after looking at several corrados, this was by far the cleanest with most VAG history (15 years) even though it weren't my first colour choice.grown on me ever since! :luvlove:

Dark Burgundy Pearl has to be the classiest colour out there although I used to have an alpine white scirroco and looked everywhere for a white corrado to no avail :( . while in cornwall eating cream cakes the yokels on several occasions commented on what an unusual colour that posh or porsche car is?thats when it sunk in that hey this colour aint too bad after all.after looking at several corrados, this was by far the cleanest with most VAG history (15 years) even though it weren't my first colour choice.grown on me ever since! :luvlove:

Such a gorgeous colour can look so different - black, purple and as a neighbour of mine once commented - "nice car, what colour is it - brown?" :lol:

Mines a blackbury vr in desperate need of a respray. i really like the colour. the only colour i prefer is the ice grey violet if its what i think it is. been searching for pics and they dont do it justice i saw one parked outside a shop about a year ago and didn't think it was standard colour it was stunning think it was ice grey violet pearl it was really nice. Dont think i want to go as far as changing the colour of mine when it eventualy goes for a new coat cos its a good colour, but i am tempted with the IGV. :?