Sign in to follow this  
IrishG60

Daily Driver or Toy - Poll

Is your Corrado a weekend car / toy, or your daily driver?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Is your Corrado a weekend car / toy, or your daily driver?

• Weekend Car / Toy
    • Daily Driver
    • I've got Corrado's for both occasions!

How many use their Corrado as their daily driver - or is it a toy for the good weather (tucked away for the winter)?

Mine's a daily driver - and I've no garage... so I greatly fear the winter!

Poll added. People with more than one Corrado, work out an average :D

Mine is a daily..

Im lucky in that i havent need a car for work but my Corrado used to be an all weather only car, now its for fair weather fun only..

mine was only ever a weekend car while i had it... couldn't bring myself to stick all the miles on one with everyday use tbh!

Well mine was a full daily driver up until this September and since then i have just been doing the charger, head gasket, chains etc and then it will be just a toy whilst at uni but i intend to bring it back out as a daily when i go back to work so im kinda between the 2 :lol: but for now i will say toy as there is a chance of it staying a toy when i go back to work and getting a dizzle for the work runs etc.

I want to select both...

I have only one Corrado; I don't need to use it to go to work so I don't feel it's a daily driver; I choose to use it to go to work because it's FUN.

Daily driver for me. I love driving it so thats what i do :D

Amen to that.

Although trying to get new job in the City so I can use the train and save the car! Just glad it was already in great condition.

My thanks go to previous owner Chris (Kent/Tun Bridge Wells / Kipping cross area? ? - big up yourself if ur on here :lol: ) for keeping it in such good nick, so all I have to do is keep up the good work.

Mine was a daily, in 5 years that its been in my possession its done 30 odd K, not the highest i know but still was driven, now though its a toy as of last week.

Not even took it out the garage for 2 week :(

Weekends for me too, had a garage built this year so not been out in the rain since Feb! Still manage to rack up about 3,000 miles in a year as I can't resist taking it out when it's dry.

Mines is a daily driver but 100mile a day is giving my wallet a serious dent so looking for a diesel. Hopefully I can find one cheap enough that I can keep the Corrado

mine went from 24k year before last to 4k last year!

I now have a company car, so mine only gets used every couple of weeks. :(

i cant justify keeping it, but also cant justify selling it!

Mine gets driven daily, i was living in Sydney for the 1st year and a half of moving here, all i did was sit in traffic basically, i only put about 4-5K on it and got frustrsted that i hardly even got into 5th gear!! Now i'm living in the country which is full of twisty roads, so much fun, i have a 20 minute drive down empty roads to work and back, just have to watch for Kangaroos in the mornings......... I want to have mine as a weekend car in the next couple of years though.