Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

Another near perfect Corrado... good to see you back Chris :salute:

Ah cheers dan, i still have a bit for work to do to her before she is completely perfect but funds are slowin me down at the mo :( take it easy mate

regards

Chris :)

Hi chris -- good to have a chat with you on Sunday. It was a good show!!!. Pity I had to leave early but I had to get a new battery----

(£90 for a standard one from Halfrauds :censored: )

Still it was an easy fix. Your two cars were looking rather tidy as usual.

Can You give me more details on the thin tape that you used to do your rear lenses please?

Darren

cheers mate, there's not alot i can say about the tape other than i found it in a car auto factor, i might still have some left some where in the garage if you get some give me a shout an i will so advise etc on how to do it

ttfn chris

chris youve got the prefect lowering stance sorted!! :notworthy: really nice rado mate!

only wish i could do that :?

was going to see all you guys over there,maybe even take it to santa pod but BFG takes far too long to sort out :bad-words:

Going to be doing weekend at the nurburgring,with few of my work mates in few weeks,so if anyone is going there give me a shout :wave:

cheers Fella funny enough i was admiring your motor the other day lovely :norty: nice wheels by the way lol

great minds think alike... i blame OSV...lol 8)

Well thought id get the old girl up in the air to see probably what damage was cause by some pikey putting a brick out in the road for me to then run over :censored: not much lucky just caught the eat sheild as seen in the photo and the exhaust, just pisses me off!! so i decided to clean the underneath of my car today, still got a bit more to do to finish off, please with the results a bit weird that its not painted blue?? anyone elses like this?

2d7ymux.jpg

b5r8r5.jpg

2afe3pj.jpg

The damage caused by the brick :censored:

mm4lrt.jpg

cleaned all the glass before winter weather!!!

2cxiyw5.jpg

One last shot of the old girl before i take the BBS off for the winter :(

2yoddog.jpg

BBS Splits rim off for the winter, my new speedlines courtesy of Matt :clap: as my oringinal set were in need of a refurb

29ftc1f.jpg

24b3n92.jpg

:lol: funny you should say that as the car is a daily drive as my MK1 golf is my weekend/ show car/ pride n joy, BUT the Corrado has slowly become the same EVEN tho its still my daily and a some of you know me i be honest ive taken it a bit too far. I have started to toy with the idea of selling it :shock: :( as i am finding im not enjoyed ownership i.e keeping it clean, worrying where i park it, other peoples driving to close to it, only the other day i parked it up outside the post office for two minutes to get a parcel i missed to find a taxi driver banged her door against it, luck no damage. Dont get me wrong I LOVE VR ownership its the best car ive ever owned puts a smile on my face every time i start her up, but its because it a fairly good example and the time ive spent on her machine polishing, cleaning, more cleaning, worrying where i park it, worrying if some pikeys goin to take a liking to the BBS split rims, and the pratical side of the fact i have two mint cars and the wife drives around in a £500 quid golf estate with my little in etc etc that is starting to take its toll on Corrado ownership, alot of its my fault, should of not brought a mint example in the first place. sorry il get off my box now :)

:lol: cheers Nath im glad i can rely on my mate's support :lol: :wave: ahhhhhh its true tho especially when i see whats happen to Matt's car recently id be fooked right off, people just dont respect other peoples things this days FACT!!! of all people you and matt know that

Looks amazing mate 8) Nice work!

Get rid of that tatty old fashioned mk1 (ok, maybe not tatty :nuts: ), keep the C and buy the mrs a nice S4 Avant. Job done, everyone happy, I've solved all your problems in one go :norty:

Looks amazing mate 8) Nice work!

Get rid of that tatty old fashioned mk1 (ok, maybe not tatty :nuts: ), keep the C and buy the mrs a nice S4 Avant. Job done, everyone happy, I've solved all your problems in one go :norty:

thats depends on which mk1 your talkin about lol or as my wife calls in " PROJECT RUST"!!!!

Just seen the Speedlines :shock: They look gooood, you're just lucky they don't fit over my brakes. Didn't think they would clean up that well, you got a bargain there mate, D'oh! Glad to have been able to help you out with them :wave:

so i decided to clean the underneath of my car today, still got a bit more to do to finish off, please with the results a bit weird that its not painted blue?? anyone elses like this?

The amount of paint underneath is different on each car. I dont think they were supposed to be actually 'painted' but depending on how low down the painter got doing the sills affected how far underneath the paint got. It looks more uniform from the side view as opposed to directly underneath.