Chris Langdon

Chris Langdon's Moonlight Blue VR6 thread!!!

just recently got these bbs splits rims, 17inch with 205/40/17 good year eagle f1's and to finish it off matchin three spoke bbs steering wheel

regards

Chris L

Edited by Chris Langdon

They look superb against the dark C, just needs lowered a touch 8)

Sorry about the previous crap, couldn't resist :) maybe a MOD will clean up the thread

Depends what roads you drive on, how you like to drive, what you can put up with etc.

If its still standard suspension/ride height then 40-50mm drop will get it looking nice with a goodish compromise on ride comfort and get over speed bumps without too much hassle, but if you want a proper stance then your looking lower.

Just get some coilies so you can have a play with the height and (on the more expensive ones) the rebound etc so you can set it up exactly how you want

This is a great looking mota. I always loved Asim's car, which was sooo similar in looks to this. Improvements: the ride height as mentioned. I'd second the recommendation of coilovers if you can stretch to them (- there really is no proper substitute) and get that baby slammed!!. Other easy mods that would really suit : dewipered rear and tinted red rear lights. In your photos, I actually think the car looks better with the rear spoiler in the down position. :D

They look sublime, as does the car as a whole! Those wheels are finally starting to grow on me a bit!

looking good chris!!!

im glad my wheels went to a good home!!

look after them for me fella

p.s selling the wheels got me a lovely shiney milltek exhaust with the sports cats for the R32 8) = NOTE!!!!!!!!!

Rich

took the VR out today to test out the new coilovers and thought kill two birds well three (as i had to get some parts from TPS :) ) with one stone and take some shots of it.

im really impressed with H&R's (cheers bill) it was always going to be between them and KW V1's. the build quality of the H&R's is excellent (struts in stainless steel) and it feels like the standard ride comfort with far better handling, even the wife said that lol

before lowering

33uzyx2.jpg

after

301hu9j.jpg

33e6drb.jpg

2gwg6j9.jpg

34xf0p3.jpg

211nzpc.jpg

33caf15.jpg

16aab6r.jpg

2nvxhdi.jpg

2lc9s87.jpg

30blqhc.jpg

a5l1lz.jpg

20rmq02.jpg

just incase i forget what car i own lol :)

cheers guys, its a supersprint back box, the ride height is 600mm at the rear and 595mm at the front what ride height are you at out of interest? i also notice your running kw v1s what are they like cos i was so close to buying them but opted for H&R in the end.

cheers

chris

cheers guys, its a supersprint back box, the ride height is 600mm at the rear and 595mm at the front what ride height are you at out of interest? i also notice your running kw v1s what are they like cos i was so close to buying them but opted for H&R in the end.

cheers

chris

Couldn't tell you the exact height, its not as low as I want it but the Brembo's are dictating the height for now as I had to fit spacers to get the RC's to fit, gonna get the arches rolled, that should sort it, as for the KW's, for the money they are hard to beat, pretty firm but not to crashy over the bumps