__Andy__

Been a while.....03/05/2018

i mean its great n all but would it not have been easier to buy a standard rado n make the mods u want? sorry just wondering =]

i suppose it might of been easier yeh, as it stands the car owes me less then £200 thats including what i paid for the car, new interior plus the dash

etc. the bits ive taken off i have mainly managed to sell and fund replacement parts. did buy some d-90's and silicone hoses for it but they have now been sold and made a profit on them.

im in no rush to finish this car as its a project and means i learn more about corrado's on the way. the main reason i have kept it is because it doesnt have a sunroof and the bodywork is in very good condition for its age, theres not a dent on the car.

i understand where your coming from, yes its a lot of work but its all good fun and when finished will be something i can call my own and be very proud of..

hah yeah i suppose, weve had like 5 minis to restore and i think its ace having something uve done yourself and can be proud of. i hated getting rid of my mini after id put in so much work. my rado also has no sunroof :D which i hear arent very common? makes it hard getting a new rooflining tho haha =] gl with it!

hah yeah i suppose, weve had like 5 minis to restore and i think its ace having something uve done yourself and can be proud of. i hated getting rid of my mini after id put in so much work. my rado also has no sunroof :D which i hear arent very common? makes it hard getting a new rooflining tho haha =] gl with it!

no sunroof for the win! luckily my rooflining is in good condition,im sure there's is a guy on here thats been looking for a new rooflining for a long time.

my dad had a number of mini's when he was younger. we talked about getting one the other day to re-store but since he's driven a few corrado's he fancies a vr6!

get some pics up of your mini's.. be interested to see them

the material itself is fine its jsut come away from the board so it drooping down i think sum1s tried to feck abotu with the arial that way but hasnt managed it just knckered it! okay ill get pcis of mini up =]

the material itself is fine its jsut come away from the board so it drooping down i think sum1s tried to feck abotu with the arial that way but hasnt managed it just knckered it! okay ill get pcis of mini up =]

have a look at taking it out, im sure that at some point mine has sagged and been glued back down, im sure it wouldnt be too hard to do.

look forward to the pics of the mini's :D

dscf0055uy9.th.jpg

dscf0059eq0.th.jpg

dscf0062sj1.th.jpg

dscf0068wq3.th.jpg

here u go rebuilt him my self a few times wi ma bro.

Got mroe minis n that but uploading is been a pain =]

id love a pick up but they xpensive =]

* Ps * carpets a little dirty i hadnt cleaned them :\

so, all being well i pick up my new corrado on saturday. have been looking for a while and to say i cant wait is an understatement.

so heres a little list of bits and bobs that i want to acquire for the new one..

Bonnet Bra,

Pressed Plates,

All Red Rears,

Standard Late Grill,

Black Interior Trim.

will also have various stereo bits up for sale soon, as well as a good condition grey late interior with good bolsters.

plus=

uprated head light loom,

head light protectors,

black boot carpet set,

porsche space saver.

That is all..

so, all being well i pick up my new corrado on saturday. have been looking for a while and to say i cant wait is an understatement.

so heres a little list of bits and bobs that i want to acquire for the new one..

Bonnet Bra,

Pressed Plates,

All Red Rears,

Standard Late Grill,

Black Interior Trim.

will also have various stereo bits up for sale soon, as well as a good condition grey late interior with good bolsters.

thats good news! what one did you go for in the end? any pics?

i have some pressed plates you can have, dont think it would fly with the feds though being my number plate n' all :)

sorry i didnt txt you the other day, ill do my best to pop over sunday, hopefully see this new rado of yours

Bonnet Bra,

Pressed Plates,

All Red Rears,

Standard Late Grill,

Black Interior Trim.

thats good news! what one did you go for in the end? any pics?

i have some pressed plates you can have, dont think it would fly with the feds though being my number plate n' all :)

sorry i didnt txt you the other day, ill do my best to pop over sunday, hopefully see this new rado of yours

went for the white one dude. dont worry bout the other day not a problem. im hopefully popping out to toads on sunday but should be around at some point, just give me a shout dude. have fished out the wiper linkage and wiper for you..

bonnet bras are wicked i got one on mine its on here sumwhere pics. u getting jsut the bonet strip or full face one?

well, after a while of looking for one i finally got another corrado yesterday.. its a 1993 2.0 16v near as damn it full vwsh very good bodywork with only one tiny and i mean tiny dent, few stone chips but nothing too bad and v gd condition grey interior. 6 months mot and pretty much a full years tax.. :D

it also came with 6 month old kw variant 2 coilover's, 8'' porsche d90's all round, g60 front brakes, debaged grill, lupo wipers, momo steering wheel and a decent stereo..

i got the car from surrey so had a nice leisurely drive back down the a3 yesterday and it returned 35mpg, which i thought was pretty good :clap:

first jobs will be to raise the suspension a little as it is very low, celan the spoiler mech as its quite slow. works but is slow. sort out the existing alarm or replace it, uprated headlight loom as the two candles that i have for headlights at the moment are just not gona cut it.. :nono:

only other things i want to do is get some headlight protectors, all red rears and possibly put my black interior in although i think i could live with the grey.

thats it for now guys, ill hopefully get some pics up later this evening as the car is filthy inside and out.

Alpine white ftw!! 8)

well spent 4 hours cleaning it today as it was filthy, no pics yet though as it was just getting dark when i finished. i should hopefully be going to no-rice tomorrow so i look forward to meeting some of you there, will be my first ever meet!!

i hope to get some gd photos tomorrow night..

as for my early valver, it took a turn for the worse at the weekend and shot the core plug out of the engine. it may be the end of the road for it. would be a real shame to break it but may be the only option. will keep this updated with whats going on with it, and of course if i do break it then il get a gd detailed thread up on here..

Regards,

Andy

alrite matey lookin gud i love the colour i was gna paint mine that colour it looks well nice now have another corrado lookin to style it better,that alfa rameo colour looks well gud gud luck with it all.. :D :D :D :D :D :clap:

we could put the 106 engine in your old rado, im almost finished with it lol. be like the mustang in tokyo drift, 2 zaps with the welder and away you go :D

we could put the 106 engine in your old rado, im almost finished with it lol. be like the mustang in tokyo drift, 2 zaps with the welder and away you go :D

your a mad man chris, but i geuss if it gets it running :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

alrite matey lookin gud i love the colour i was gna paint mine that colour it looks well nice now have another corrado lookin to style it better,that alfa rameo colour looks well gud gud luck with it all.. :D :D :D :D :D :clap:

thats kool, cheers dude. if you do spray it the alfa colour give me a shout and ill sort you out with the paintcode. alfa romeo arent to happy to give it out..

thats kool, cheers dude. if you do spray it the alfa colour give me a shout and ill sort you out with the paintcode. alfa romeo arent to happy to give it out..

cheers matey already got the paint hehe iam a painter by trade,it was either gonna be the alfa colour or a lambo colour still havent decided.how long u had it for.

ive had it for coming up to two and a half years i think, its a fair way from being road worthy though and still needs a full re-spray.. :(

ive had it for coming up to two and a half years i think, its a fair way from being road worthy though and still needs a full re-spray.. :(

sounds gud it lookin gud so far any way whos gonna do ur paint work.u stickin to the same colour are u matey looks gud

sounds gud it lookin gud so far any way whos gonna do ur paint work.u stickin to the same colour are u matey looks gud

a local place to me called dts will do the paintwork, it will be staying nuovolla blue if i decide to keep it..