__Andy__

Been a while.....03/05/2018

nice! yeah i dont like the body kit either IMO.. front bumpers OK but the m3 skirts look like poop :lol: what color is that? i cant tell if its silver or really light blue? looks good

cheers dude, agree the bodykit was awfull but its been gone for a gd couple of years now :D

as for the paint its alfa nuovolla blue, its pearlescent,kinda sky blue with a subtle hint of gold and silver. i know that sounds hideous but it really suits the car imo, problem is its so blooming hard to photograph it... :(

Looking good mate :-) Tom tells me you spotted my G60 down at DTS when you went to get yours, she is all done now and will be picking her up this Friday :clap: 8) cant wait!

hi dan, cheers for the kind words.

i did indeed see it, a few weeks ago now. it was in the 'prep' stage. you wont be dissappointed with it if my paintwork is anything to go by :D

i literally live 2 minutes from DTS so if you've got time on friday then pop over, would be good to see it all done.

Regards,

Andy

very very nice mate, how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking and where you get it done??

wish i could afford to get mine completely resprayed so it looked factory fresh!

again cheers for the kind words.

ask away buddy, it didnt cost me a penny :clap: , a guy reversed into it at a local petrol station. caused minor and i mean minor damage, a light scratch/scuff in the bumper and a smashed indicator lense.

the guys at DTS run a non-fault scheme through an insurance company, they basically just costed for a new bumper, indicator, paint the wings slam panel and bonnet. the engineer declined the bonnet wings and new bumper and said the bumper could be repaired which was obviously fine as it was hardly damaged, however he did agree to there labour costs and also said that i could get a new front splitter (this was cracked when i got the car!).

Happy days, so had a chat with the guys at DTS and they said if i supplied the indicator and splitter (which it didnt need and ive got a few spare anyway)

then they would paint other bits for me. i had a spare indicator at home aswell so worked out nicely.

so ive ended up with having the whole front end re-sprayed (wings,bonnet,bumper and slam panel), the roof, the tailgate and the rear bumper. :D and the front grill badge (which ill be adding my own little touch too soon) the rear vw badge and the surround for the horn push on the steering wheel, all alpine white of course!

i really cant recommend them enough, if you need any paintwork/bodywork doing and DTS isnt too farr then get yourself down there :salute:

i did indeed see it, a few weeks ago now. it was in the 'prep' stage. you wont be dissappointed with it if my paintwork is anything to go by :D

i literally live 2 minutes from DTS so if you've got time on friday then pop over, would be good to see it all done.

Sounds good, I get back in to the UK Friday AM and will be going straight from Southampton airport to DTS :clap:

PM sent

Sounds good, I get back in to the UK Friday AM and will be going straight from Southampton airport to DTS :clap:

PM sent

thats dedication, bet you cant wait.

look forward to seeing it on friday :D

PM sent

thats dedication, bet you cant wait.

look forward to seeing it on friday :D

Too right! :-) I dropped her off at DTS back in November so I have had a G60 free 09 so far... :gag: looking forward to getting back behind the wheel, see you Friday mate!

Dan

well got an oppurtuinty to go out in a new scirocco the other day, and of course couldnt pass up the oppurtunity to take some phot's of it with my alpine valver...

it was the diesel version with the dsg gearbox, to be honest i found it a bit bland and lacked 'character', bit anyway's im still trying to convinve my mum to get a diesel one lol..

corado looks tiny sat next to it..

Pics, enjoy!

front end is the best aspect of it, i do love it, nice set of 18'' lm's or some super rs' a subtle drop and job's a good un!

cant wait till they are a bit older and a bit more affordable..

I would take the white one home everyday of the week......looks mint with the black wheels fella !!

good job i do take it home everyday :D

thanks for the kind words, the pics make them look black though they're actually anthracite... 8)

funny actually after taking a second look I realised they werent quite black :bonk:

think its one of those things where you need to take a second glance, they do look black in the pics though, excuse the silver centre cap, some scrot decided to try and pinch one of the centres only to pull the face off and leave the backing in the wheel. :mad2: nice!

got to admit - i dont like the look of that rocco in the above pics at all. the rear end of them is horrible... your corrado looks much nicer and interesting.

i'd have the corrado over the scirocco every day of the week (unless it was a mk1 :) ) but i have got to admit, they are slowly turning me, the front end looks fantastic! looking forward to my test drive in one of these soon.

come on, get that center cap painted mate! :lol: car looked stunning the another night in my driveway btw

got to admit - i dont like the look of that rocco in the above pics at all. the rear end of them is horrible... your corrado looks much nicer and interesting.

i agree, i think the choice of wheels let it down a bit and the car looks so much better in grey.

thankyou for the compliment, i do feel my corrado has a bit more 'character' :lol:

i'd have the corrado over the scirocco every day of the week (unless it was a mk1 :) ) but i have got to admit, they are slowly turning me, the front end looks fantastic! looking forward to my test drive in one of these soon.

come on, get that center cap painted mate! :lol: car looked stunning the another night in my driveway btw

cheers chris, muchos gracias... it will be even better after theyve sorted out the paint run's etc..

centre cap is a temporary fix, thinking about painting them alpine white :shrug: or having the spare set i have chromed?? who knows..

forgive me for being lazy with that driveshaft ill get it over to you as soon as...

couple of new pics...

car has been washed, clayed, polished and a couple of coats of collinite 915..

also removed all the wheels, cleaned the arches and greased the coilovers to prevent rust.. and then cleaned and waxed/sealed all the wheels..

now have the rear laether bench in and recaro's will be in soon, im absoloutely amazed at how wheel the paint has cleaned up it really is clean, and feels like glass. reflection is superb too..

check the reflection in the bottom pic... 8)

if you havnt clayed your rado before then get it done, you will not regret it..

pics, enjoy..

oh and got the bonnet bra on. really like the way :salute: it looks now..

very nice mate, claying a car tyhat has never been done before makes em look so good! mine is due for another clay just before summer kicks in hope it brings all the shine back out again!