__Andy__

Been a while.....03/05/2018

so... was sat calmly at a petrol station this afternoon, just waiting for the pump to come free (engine wasnt even on) when a guy in his camper van decided it would be a good idea to try and reverse park his camper on the bonnet of my new rado. :brickwall: :(

got str8 out to be told 'sorry mate, didnt see you'

luckily hes only smashed the indicator lens and put small stress fractures in the bumper.

good news is he's accepted full liability and it goes in tomorrow for an estimate.

the bumper could of done with re-painting anyway, and i may see if i can pay towards it if they will do the wings while its in as well.

my insurance will not be affected by this and it means i get some shiny new paintwork happydays :clap: .

bit of a shi**er but hopefully will be a good outcome once its all sorted, i get a corsa :pukeright: while its being sorted.

no pics as im sure most of us know what a smashed indicator looks like..

Rant over, much love

Sorry to hear that mate, someone knocked the back of my car not so long back and broke the clips. Good that the chap admitted it was his fault, the :censored: that hit mine didn't even stop. Reminds me of the time when i was in my old company car and a brand new golf reversed straight into me. My car was fine but his had a hugh scrape right through to the plastic. He admitted it was his fault then turned to his missus in the passenger seat and had a go at her for not seeing me. Oh well nice shiney paint for you :grin:

well... picked up another addition to my corrado family today. although im pretty sure this one will be broken up..pics of it and pics of my white 9a which i got a month ago..... and a glimpse of its older brother..

I wish I had your time and patience, a nice trio of motors you have too. Loving the white one on dark rims, for me I think removing the rub strips down the side would set it off nicely - perhaps a photochops in order 8)

patience isnt the word lol.

if im honest i think leaving the rub strips on looks better, purely because its so much white. it just breaks it up a little bit.

it had a debadged grill on it but it just didnt look right..

Ok guys my Alpine is in for paint now and should be getting it back early next week, no updates on the bordeaux and no update's on the Nuovolla apart from that parts are slowly starting to be sold from it...

heres some pics of the alpine with my new bonnet bra trial fitted, will be updating this as soon as its back from paint.

Enjoy,

Much Love...

I love those D90's i want them!!! :D :D :D

not that hard to come by, although mine are 8's all round. really like the anthracite finish, fed up of seeing them mirror polished or diamond cut. perfect winters!!

not that hard to come by, although mine are 8's all round. really like the anthracite finish, fed up of seeing them mirror polished or diamond cut. perfect winters!!

They not cheap by the time you have got adaptors and the wheels tho!! :( :(

They not cheap by the time you have got adaptors and the wheels tho!! :( :(

you would be surprised, i bought a set of 6's & 8's a year ago off ebay for £125...

your best bet is too put a little money aside and hold out for a set on german ebay.

a set of 8's arent cheap and if i was to sell mine with the adaptors and porsche space saver then id want a pretty gd figure.

keep your eye on german eby, and if i hear of any at a decent price ill let you know..

well the alpine is back from paint now and oh my word am i pleased with it :D , not a stonechip in sight! :clap: .

cant thank the guys at DTS enough they dealt with and sorting everything out for me, and there work is excellent. Had a couple of other little bits painted while it was in aswell, nothing major but ill let you guys spot them :wave:

ill hopefully be picking up and fitting some rather special seat's by the weekend and will update this accordingly.

As for the other two... a few bits have started to be sold off of the blue rado and am just waiting to hear back about a garage that i can use to break it up in. Once the garage is sorted then ill get the bordeaux rado from my gran parents and start working on that. Think my old man is going to have it :) ....

Anyways enough small talk heres the phot's, enjoy...

Much Love

couple more, excuse my poor photography skills but poor camera and crap light = rubbish phots.

theres a pic of one of the D90's just for you dgarwood 8)

couple more, excuse my poor photography skills but poor camera and crap light = rubbish phots.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO wish i had the money to buy some of those. There are some polished once on East coast dubs at the mo :(

Nice knees :lol:

Looks good dude, you likely to be coming over in that to collect the hatch?

Nice knees :lol:

Looks good dude, you likely to be coming over in that to collect the hatch?

yeh sorry about my ropey old knees getting in the shot lol.

unfortunately i wont be in it im afraid, will be in the old man's x-trail :( (keeps the miles off mine)

SOOOOOOOOOOOO wish i had the money to buy some of those. There are some polished once on East coast dubs at the mo :(

just bide your time buddy, you'll get a set. if i were you i would get a set that need a refurb, purely becasuse people want silly money once they've been polished!

just bide your time buddy, you'll get a set. if i were you i would get a set that need a refurb, purely becasuse people want silly money once they've been polished!

I can refurb them myself as well im a sprayer :D

quote]

well thats perfect then :clap: ,i know where to come when i need mine done again :notworthy:

ill keep an eye out for you, theres bound to be a set pop up on ebay soon..

quote]

well thats perfect then :clap: ,i know where to come when i need mine done again :notworthy:

ill keep an eye out for you, theres bound to be a set pop up on ebay soon..

HaHa!! I will hav 2 look out for some adaptors as well! :D

nice! yeah i dont like the body kit either IMO.. front bumpers OK but the m3 skirts look like poop :lol: what color is that? i cant tell if its silver or really light blue? looks good

Looking good mate :-) Tom tells me you spotted my G60 down at DTS when you went to get yours, she is all done now and will be picking her up this Friday :clap: 8) cant wait!

very very nice mate, how much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking and where you get it done??

wish i could afford to get mine completely resprayed so it looked factory fresh!