Sign in to follow this  
corrado_sunderland

G60 jet- scraped turbo idea so gunna rotrex or similar

Just out of interest, is this the only Jet in the UK?

Apart from being the wrong colour, wrong interior and not having all the other stuff, Mine says its a G60 Jet on the boot sticker, Does it count as another one???

Just out of interest, is this the only Jet in the UK?

Apart from being the wrong colour, wrong interior and not having all the other stuff, Mine says its a G60 Jet on the boot sticker, Does it count as another one???

Damn Jet wannabes :D

shes alive :D had her runnin today however idle is bit mad so little tlc and should be good to go tomoro hopefully 8) looking lovely with the a8 wheels on too, never seen another rado with them on :lol:

its has a severe running and timing problems:( and the will barely go into 4th gear keeps crunching like made all other gear are really stiff too i really gutted i skint now and it far from compelete:(

regards mick

well ive dropped the price to 2500 now even thou i spent 2k on the engine as my old alfa bak up for sale so i goin to have her back gear all work fine now and just the little cough i cant get rid off

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC00077.JPG[/attachment:2amahjui]

Just fitted the coilovers today and looks well i think 8) doin the bottom arms and plugs and oil tomoro ready for gwerks as it booked in next weekend, it also me bday so i gunna go on the razzle dazzle while im there see what the nightlife like, so hopefully next couple of weeks the jet will be back to its former glory :D

oh yeah the jet is back with a vengance, after a long day darren sussed she had no ecu relay and the wiring for the engine was about as correct as dale wintons sexual preferences, she runs totally mint now and flies compared to before, so the old girl just needs a ltitle bodywork tlc and shes ready for the shows again 8)

Alright Mick where abouts in sunderland you from mate? Havent managed to see you about yet! Thought people would be saying they have seen me but would be you cause of the wheels bud.

Bugger was going to add a pic of mine on them wheels but cant find one!

i live near doxy park, are you frazers friend who had same wheels on as me but runnin beetle steelies now?

Yeah mate the same one! Thought it was the G60 that i seen for sale a while ago and Paul said he knew who bought it. Nice to see it looking well. Hope to see you about a bit

anyone or previous owner who doesnt agree this car hasnt come on leaps and bounds since ive had it, i will beat you with a wet fish :norty:, i met the lad who brought it back from spain over weekend he was devastated it was looking so good compared to when he had it

Errr. What are you doing to that man in your Avatar? And where did you get those pink Y-fronts?

Errr. What are you doing to that man in your Avatar? And where did you get those pink Y-fronts?

1) there me lucky shorts

2) i had just bought him a drink and was making my move

3)you smell

1) Look like they're working,

2) Looks like it was working,

3) Yeah. Sadly I can't clean under the rolls of fat lying around my carcass properly.