Sign in to follow this  
zarman

Pre-Released News - DDI Ultiem Steering Wheel

Hey mate sorry for the thread highjack but have you got any large corrado t-shirts ? You dont seem to have the option on your website on the drop down menu?

Hi, I have a L in black, light grey, dark spotted grey and white. Website has been updated. THANKS

whens the wheel available....i'd definitely be keen if they done a slightly smaller version??

Them TT handles are a cool touch, easy to do?

Steering wheel available yet?

Now available, black one looks 8)

black-sm (Large).jpg[/attachment:1zt7biyv]

$270 = [strike:1zt7biyv]£144 in canadian or[/strike:1zt7biyv]£164 in US dollars at current exchange rate

EDIT: Should read $270USD = £164 or $324CAD = £174 :shrug:

Steering wheel available yet?

Now available, black one looks 8)

black-sm (Large).jpg[/attachment:2b9pvisf]

$270 = £144 in canadian or £164 in US dollars at current exchange rate

mmmm, that is rather tasty!

Yep very very nice ive always liked the flat bottom of the audi steering wheels and this incorporates it nicely!

I got it and all i can say is, for me, it was well worth the wait.

I am now divided as i have now a rarity and i am putting the word out, but given the quality and success of all DDI products i guess it will be a common view in Corrados next year.

cheers

I am now divided as i have now a rarity and i am putting the word out, but given the quality and success of all DDI products i guess it will be a common view in Corrados next year.

cheers

did you go for the black one mate? or one of the others?

does it come with the corrado silloette horn button??

yeah i was wondering that too...definately something i would want i reckon.

I have contacted DDI regarding their aluminium door sills to see if they would be interested in doing a group buy, if there are a few folks wanting these wheels, I am considering one myself, I could ask about a GB on them also, what say ye all :grin:

cheers

did you go for the black one mate? or one of the others?

I got the brushed aluminum one.

It comes with the logo you see in the pictures not a corrado siluete or anything like that. I think that the idea is that you can custom make a sticker with whatever you like on top of that.

One recomendation that i have to make is to buy the shortest possible Momo hub. I used to have a millenium steering wheel and i had no problems in reaching the signal knobs while holding the wheel and now this wheel has some offset and i need to let the wheel go to move the turn signals.

besides the wheel, i think i got most of the DDI parts catalogue and i am quite happy with all items.

yeah honda badge much prefer the corrado silloette apparently its and option when buying the wheel!

Any news on any sort of GB BILLCOR?? Did DDI get back to you?

I kinda gave up with them, they said it would take several months to have 10 sets of door sills made :sleeping:

I thought it would be just a case of get a GB price inc P&P, if we're happy with the price, order:shrug:

So, in the end I couldn't be arsed with the hassle. Sorry :(

no worries atall im still tempted by the steering wheel sent them a message a while ago about the corrado sillouette as the horn push but they havnt got back to me!

no worries atall im still tempted by the steering wheel sent them a message a while ago about the corrado sillouette as the horn push but they havnt got back to me!

Maybe try PMing zarman

they dont seem to get back to many people do they...

That's common with MANY American suppliers and tuners mate.

If you want to do business and pull in some profit, it generally helps if you speak to customers :D