Sign in to follow this  
carpoid

What looks better .......

Personally I think the top one, but both look good. Loving the photo as a whole though, brilliant back drop. 8)

Air-ride and you can have both!!!

And realistically thats the only way you can have a Corrado with that drop if you actually drive it...

Where i live in the sticks your limited with the clearance of the subframe to ground especially on the nearside!

True, i could never have it that low, i struggle a bit how it is at the moment, could go a tad more but really talking about painting the centres of the RS' black when they get a refurb .........

Cheers guys

The ride height of the top one is definitely better. I reckon the bottom one's too low on those size wheels as the arch doesn't sit evenly around the wheel then.

As far as rimmage goes, I'm loving the top one most too, but black is one of the few colours that you can get away with having black rims on, so it actually looks pretty good too.

on first glance, I preferred the black centres, but having looked again, I'm not sure! The silver shows off the design better and it would be a shame to hide it even slightly.. so unhelpful lol

top one, just a little bit lower.

I tried black centres on my RM's and in real life it made the wheels look smaller, and they where harder to keep clean as i couldnt allways tell if i had got rid of all the brake dust.

Bottom one for me but that's just the style i like. Obviously practicallity has to come in to it so maybe a compromise on the drop but deffo the bottom pic.