Sign in to follow this  
carpoid

3.0l VR6 Turbo 4WD

Im sure alot of us would, i would bid @ 7k i think, just dont have 7k burning 1 very big hole in the trou @ the mo.

Agree for the money i would want leather Recaro etc. Its all in the detail.

a little bird told me at a recent show he is always racing porsches and giving it a good thrash?

It is a little boaring when you have the worlds fastest 0-100-0, 0-60 & 0-100 car the gtr ultima :notworthy:

a little bird told me at a recent show he is always racing porsches and giving it a good thrash?

It is a little boaring when you have the worlds fastest 0-100-0, 0-60 & 0-100 car the gtr ultima :notworthy:

Its not all about speed though is it. I like my car to look good as well as to go fast.

Its not all about speed though is it. I like my car to look good as well as to go fast.

and the ultima doesn't look good??

I think its a nice car and not bad for the money, we can say things about it all day but at least he picked a corrado to work on, i dont think he cares about money as hes getting a gumbert appolo next, i dont think even kev can beat that its in a different leauge.

LOL, I have no intention of trying to beat a Gumpert Apollo!! I know the Corrado's [easily reached] limits only too well.

Wow! Has anyone spotted that the infamous Corrado 3.0litre Syncro car is back on pistonheads.com? If I remember correctly it started at £15000 and the advert stayed the same way for MONTHS, although slowly the price did drop to either £9500 or 8500 (I can't remember which).

Well, strap yourself in, as its now had a polish and its back up to £11000! Have I missed something?!

On paper that car just doesn't add up. Too many technical discrepencies.

That and the rich price tag are probably why it's *still* for sale.

If I won the lottery I would buy it hehe

I won the lottery last week, do you think he'll accept a tenner :grin:

Is this car 1 to steer clear of or is it just over priced got about that amount to spend just got rid of r32 want to get back in a corrado or maybe golf rallye thanx

Is this car 1 to steer clear of or is it just over priced got about that amount to spend just got rid of r32 want to get back in a corrado or maybe golf rallye thanx

The owner subtlely probing interest? Ha!

Everytime someone replies to this thread (not often) I get an e-mail notification and my first response is, "No! Surely it can't of sold? It used to be £15,000 months and months ago!" :?

So its dropped to £9500 or £8500, then went up to £11,000, now its back down to £9500? Credit crunch price, it'll sell for £7000, at a push, I reckon?

Did u mean i was the owner by that comment ? , Im not by the way just interested in the car got rid of my corrado 4 a r32 worst decision i eva made so on the lookout for something else now

If he puts it up for £5k I would have a do.

I reckon mine is worth £3700 so with a bit of hagglin and a px I would only need to find £1000

Exactly, someone would actually buy it at that price.