Candy White vr6 m22rrk (updated pics)

JUST pics off the locked post .

must learn this thing . lol

10may08car002-1.jpg

10may08car003-1.jpg

10may08car017-1.jpg

10may08car016-1.jpg

10may08car009-1.jpg

.my little crystal is locked in behind the winter gates of saftey.

hee hee 8)

10208014.jpg

10208005.jpg

10208006.jpg

10208008.jpg

10208007.jpg

10208003.jpg

10208010.jpg

10208012.jpg

Thats lovely... Glad im not up North at the minute, weather looks shocking..

Aye but very pictoral! :lol:

Great shots there!

Is that what the gates to hell look like? And something bad must have happened as hell has frozen over.

arrr wey lock me other pics ? . i dont know what or were im suposed to put them a little friendly help would go along way.

Hi mate, if you read back through the post I made in the other thread you started, I think you'll find that I posted a link to this thread and friendly asked you to post the new pics in here rather than in seperate ones - I'm not really sure how I could have been more helpfull or friendly :o

Here's a copy of the post I made ...

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewto ... 11&t=65422

Nice pics mate, but can you please keep them in one thread :)

^^ I hope that doesn't come across as unfriendly or unhelpfull :o

We try and keep all members gallery pictures to one thread per car otherwise there would be millions of pages of threads in this section! :)

If you need any help with anything in future feel free to PM any of the mods and i'm sure any of them will be happy to try and help, not everyone knows how to use forums/computers etc - I know I didn't when I started using this forum!

sorry my friend ? its me . i owned 4corrados vr6 for 4 or 5 years now,

and always get scared to post on here .

cause i get it wrong and get me posts locked . then i get miffed so i dont bother for another 6 months or so ?

i was going to reach out for a lttle help . but felt such a soft tw4t.

:(

hope u accept me appoligies. arrr a cannot spell very good .

m22rrk.

Hey no worries mate, no offense taken - I just wanted to make it clear that there was no hard feelings as I do try and get things across to people without seeming like i'm being an arsey fecker!

Like I said, I didn't have a clue how forums/internet/computers worked when I started using this forum but i've managed to learn loads of stuff over the years. I'm also not the worlds best at grammar, being dyslexic! but have found that using forums has helped alot with that too - so you won't be looked down on for not being the worlds best speller on here! We're all here for one thing mate so feel free to post and if you have a thread moved or locked now and then it's not the end of the world! 8)

For some reason I'm compelled to typing this... Anyone else get a vibe from their C.? Now and again there's been times I've locked my car and walked away, while looking back at it and going wow to myself! And with a grin, glancing at its tailgate towards me - indicators flashing from arming the alarm, it reminds me of a loyal pet dog. It just has a kinda Alsatian-type look about it! Just waits there patiently for the next time you go out in it. Your VR in the snow however, has a wolf-like elegance. Nice white pics there turbomagikz... Anyway - thought I'd mention it as your pics remind me of this aspect... I'll best stay off the drugs now. :)

DOUBLE The White'ness whiffout no Snow .

my corrado & my golfskie 2 white hunkeys .

dibbdibb20dubzy-1.jpg

mine202620li20bro2Cs.jpg

DSC00122-1.jpg

n612717196_72963_656.jpg

bump20chewerz.jpg

scott001-1.jpg

scott006.jpg

scott003.jpg

scott002.jpg

scott001.jpg

please enjoi

marrk