Sign in to follow this  
bigpants baby

cloth recaros

Looks like Ive managed to buy a 93 corrado with cloth recaros,are these quite rare?

How much do they normally sell for?

I post some pics asap

Depends on condition really and if they are the full electric versions.

About £500 normally but in this climate who knows?

I sold a decent set for £900 a few years back, and had no trouble finding a buyer as they're pretty rare and quite saught after. I think nowadays though, with the price of rados on it's ass the price of rare parts will drop too, so you may struggle to find someone willing to pay that much for a set of cloth seats.

If they're in good condition then i'd say you may be able to get £600-£700 maybe.

What pattern are they, any pics yet ?

Could do with bit of a clean,but you get the idea

Are they electric and how much you looking for? fronts only

All corrado Recaros are electric, some are heated some are not.

I'd be interested in the full interior, if you want to keep it intact.

Andrew

What pattern are they, any pics yet ?

Could do with bit of a clean,but you get the idea

Are they electric and how much you looking for? fronts only

Shirley you'd want the rears too? The cloth seats have matching Recaro-specific fabric front and back.

can i just jump in we mine please? (if not i can delete an start my own thread :lol: )thinkin of changin the rado interior,so wanted to know what peoples views on price were,or if anyones interested in them :)

recaros1.jpg

recaros3.jpg

ugh... yeah... count me in for those. I've been jonesing for them since I saw a set 7 years ago when I got my first corrado.

maybe we can do a three way trade/sale thing if you want BigPants' seats...

i've already got my eyes on another interior,so lookin for a price to for these to fund that :)

but if the price isn't good enough i'll save an get them retrimmed in cream leather one day :lol:

Shirley you'd want the rears too? The cloth seats have matching Recaro-specific fabric front and back.

Currently I'm getting a rear bench retrimmed in audi TT leather and style to suit the fronts, but I'm getting pddoff trying to get the TT fronts to sit low enough, so I'm now thinking pick up some recaros and get them trimmed to match :?

fekin cars!

Currently I'm getting a rear bench retrimmed in audi TT leather and style to suit the fronts, but I'm getting pddoff trying to get the TT fronts to sit low enough, so I'm now thinking pick up some recaros and get them trimmed to match :?

fekin cars!

So lemme get this one strait. You buy TT seats. You install them. You decide to have the rears retrimmed to match. Before that happens you decide to swap front seats so you decide to have them matched to the yet untrimmed back seats? Even though the Corrado rears are just normal seats that happen to have recaro material covering them, ie: rather pricey... :drinking:

Why not just wait it out and buy some leather Recaros?

fekin cars!

So lemme get this one strait. You buy TT seats. You install them. You decide to have the rears retrimmed to match. Before that happens you decide to swap front seats so you decide to have them matched to the yet untrimmed back seats? Even though the Corrado rears are just normal seats that happen to have recaro material covering them, ie: rather pricey... :drinking:

Why not just wait it out and buy some leather Recaros?[/quote]

I recently just sold my biege recaros :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway its my money and I'll waste it how I like :lol:

I bought a full set of those recaro's from a lady who was breaking a corrado for £150 including the loom and door cars to match! Dont quite think she knew how much they were worth!! Mind you neither did I til now!

I bought a full set of those recaro's from a lady who was breaking a corrado for £150 including the loom and door cars to match! Dont quite think she knew how much they were worth!! Mind you neither did I til now!

now that is a bargain!!!!

chances like that don't come up very often

I bought the set from Lora_G60 on the forum, we did a complete interior swap so he got my old, mint cloth interior.

They went for £460 on ebay, then the buyer didn't collect. I did the deal at £400 with my interior. They have a cigarette burn in one of the rear seats and the drivers side seat bolster has been repaired, but needs a repair by a trimmer to be perfect. That puts the value of a mint condition interior at around £500, but you've got to take into account that there aren't too many people after cloth Recaros at that price when leather interiors go for around the 600-800 mark depending on condition.

They are worth every penny and are considerably more supportive than the normal seats.

Neil

94 Flash Red 16v

Cloth recaros do have their place in the market though, theres people like me who use their corrados daily and would love leather recaros but they would be annoying in the summer without A/C. If you have a/c or your corrados not a daily then its leather recaros all the way.

I agree,cloth recaros have gotta be worth no less tha 500 in good condition,as said they are wayyyyyyyy more comfy an supportive than standard seats,i'll probs end up keepin mine an save for a retrimm so i can have me cream recaros be we fresh cow 8)