24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Just spent just over an hour reading all 47 pages, and what can I say apart from WOW!!!

I have just joined the site as I used to have a Passat 1.8t which was recently stolen and i'm looking for a new car. Was debating between Mk3 or Corrado and this has made the decision a whole lot easier, LOL!!!

Congratulations, the car looks truly awesome and the attention to detail mind-blowing!!! Hope everything get sorted out with the front end quickly so you enjoy it some more!!!

Paul

p.s. anyone selling a corrado!!! :)

yep new beetle.

Jay, sorry I didnt make it back out late night. Sarah was tired so decided not to make her drive me back into B! Hope the rest of the move goes well and catch up with you soon no doubt.

At least you didn't miss out on the hang over! By god it got worse throughout the day on sunday!!! :-P

dubber31. Cheers mate, I am flattered you read through all 47 pages!!

I think the decision to get a Corrado is a good one, MK3's are alright, but nothing on the Corrado. :)

Jay

Excellent, good to hear the car is booked in already, you are one dedicated enthusiast!

Agreed on MK3s, although they share a lot of stuff with plus axle Corrados, they're just so chalk and cheese. The MK3 GTI I have at the moment (a loaner whilst AmD fettle my C) is totally bewildered by bends the C doesn't even register.

yep new beetle.

Jay, sorry I didnt make it back out late night. Sarah was tired so decided not to make her drive me back into B! Hope the rest of the move goes well and catch up with you soon no doubt.

At least you didn't miss out on the hang over! By god it got worse throughout the day on sunday!!! :-P

Did guy get the vodka fever!

Kev - I have to admit, I have driven very very few cars which cope with the fast twisty stuff as well as a sorted C. Any of the hire cars etc.. I have had are scary when you go into bends you are used to taking in the C.

No idea what courtesy car I am getting when mine goes in on Tuesday, but I know I will be gagging to get mine back after a couple of days in it. :)

Jay

yep new beetle.

Did guy get the vodka fever![/quote:63e1e]

YEP!!

He almost put my mate through the floor in Toko, when he landed on top of him! :)

Car is going into the bodyshop for its repairs tomorrow, so we shall see what happens.....

Jay

Jesty's in Christchurch where Nick works.

They are the best bodyshop in the area by miles and do all Chapelgate Porsche's stuff so it will be A1.

Jay

Well I am finally back on line after moving house. Only on dial up till wednesday, but at least I am on.

As for the car its currently being repaired and will be done by next weekend. WOOHOO!!

Spoke to Elliot the other day and PVW want to do the photoshoot asap, so I will keep you all posted. Really excited now. :)

Here it is as it stands.

I just looked at all 48 pages awesome car man I love the interior and all the work you put into it. It's too bad about your little accident.

I just looked at all 48 pages awesome car man I love the interior and all the work you put into it. It's too bad about your little accident.

I think it was an excuse to do a few more things before any shoots!! lol.

Looking good, as always, looking forward to 'finished' pics. :)

Cheers ToffeeRado. Sorry its such a long thread! :)

Shaggsy - I wish it was an excuse mate. I am pleased it will get rid of the last 4 years of stone chips from the front wings, but otherwise I could have done without it! :)

I am also going to have a OE 90mm front spoiler in place of the MK2 one, so it will change the look of the front end a bit. For now thats it, but I have some small plans for the front end in the future...

Jay

Just got this photo from my mate who works at the bodyshop where my car is being repaired and its all done!!! (apart from the number plate)

Will get some better pics when I pick it up on Saturday, but I am getting excited now!

Jay

they could at least have used the same colour paint to cover the scrapes on the bonnet! looks like they spilled some on the roof/windscreen too... gutted for you mate ;) :lol:

I get my car back tomorrow!! Woohooo!!! No more Toyota Yaris courtesy car!

Will take photos when I collect it, while its still clean!

Jay