24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Well Jim, whenever you want to get back into Corrado ownership give me a bell :)

Jay

lol - I just don't have that sort of cash mate! But if I had a small lottery win or a little inheritence left behind, i'd be giving you a call ;)

Looking great as ever Jay ;-)

I like the photography style..... white backdrops always look classy with car photoshoots and obviously a plain backdrop doesn't corrupt the car's true shade and styling. Top work!

Jim, you think that little blat in 4th was fun.... it was truly devastating on the way home down the M1 :-) Vince is the man ;-)

Kev - the only thing with the white walls is it elimates any "shine" on the paint, but does show the actual lines of the car well.

C.Will - Cheers. Why dream about it, do it! :)

Jay

Jim, you think that little blat in 4th was fun.... it was truly devastating on the way home down the M1 :-) Vince is the man ;-)

Well feeling stuck in my seat in 4th gear is impressive enough for me. Absolutely amazing stuff. Would love to see what it could do on a nice deserted section of road.. or even on the 1/4 mile.

Jay, car is looking stunning.

Any plans to change anything for this year? I can't help thinking that it's crying out for a set of split rims of some variety?

That C is looking just how a rado should look 8) Hav to agree with a few ppl on here in sayn that the TT dash really does set the car off - especially having the white background helps with the contrast, makes it look much sharper. Good luck with the future :) .

Ibs

Cheers. I think that is my favourite actual pic too Nick.

Paul - I have been there and done splits and can't live with them day in day out. Even my Vette rims have damage from the winter months, but they are cheapish to get refurbed in the summer. I keep thinking about other wheels, but I actually love the vette rims as you never see any others :)

Jay

never get tired of seeing pics of this or Lee's car.

Two of the best Corrados EVER!!!

Amazing work Jay, and props to another daily driven Corrado.

Jay, your car looked amazing last night, make me sick that all I have is a pile of bits in my garage :(

Still changes are afoot ;)

possibly the best corrado i have ever seen.

But I would get some late spec bumpers though lol :lol:

Cheers Ian, good to see you again last night, hope we didn't confuse you too much! ;)

Sounds like you are progressing well though mate, keep the piccies coming!

I actually prefer the way the earlier spec bumpers fit, they don't stick out as much at the side.

Jay

Cheers Ian, good to see you again last night, hope we didn't confuse you too much!

Yes my head was battered on the way home.

Also I couldnt believe I got within a mile of the place before deciding I had taken a wrong turning and travelling an extra 40 odd miles lol

Sounds like you are progressing well though mate, keep the piccies coming!

okey dokey I will take some at the weekend

I actually prefer the way the earlier spec bumpers fit, they don't stick out as much at the side.

thats OK then :lol:

beutifull car jay ,real nice seeing it close up ,pics dont do it justice ,nice meeting you mate .

I saw your car at ultimate today and man it was the finest corrado i've seen in the flesh, and the interior is lovely, real steps it up, and i cant even imgine what it's like to drive with that 24v. Congratulations on a stunner :thumbleft:

Cheers Chaz. It was nice to chat to a few people of the forum today. Glad you liked the car. I can tell you its fun to drive. Had a bit of a blast on the way home :)

Jay

amazing work, and one of the few cars about that looks even better for real than it does in photo's. pics just don't do this car justice at all, it really is like a brand new car.

I must admit I am proud of it when its all clean. I was dead chuffed with getting a trophy for "top 5 VW" considering the competition there with all the Cleaned.be cars and the ED38 cars, especially when I then drove it to work this morning :).