24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Why? That would make it look pink inside...eughhh!

Do you mean like the Phaeton lighting where there is still a subtle red glow when the interior lights are off?

Jay

well it looks pink outside :p

yeah i mean like the phaeton,, wouldnt it match all the illuminations too are they not red too??

Porsche Pink thank-you :)

Yeah everything is illuminated Red and I might put the LED downlighters in the interior light at some point, but for now its nice having modern style interior lighting.

Jay

hmm now whishing ii hadnt put my headlining back in so soon! loving the attn to detail mate,, doorpods in the post on tuesday mate.

yeah, but I still like my mk4 more than my corrado (at the moment, seeing as I can't drive the corrado).

bloody ugly cars though, corrado still brings a smile to my face when I see it

I have to admit I am liking my Rado more and more. Once yours is on the road you will like it, but I guess you are not going for the comfy option, so it will always be different to the MK4.

Jay

I need to sample your car. Coxylaad said it amazing. I would like to see if it's possible for a Corrado to feel as modern and fresh as my mk4 does becasue mine really failed me as a daily useable car (I preffered it as a standard 8v!)

Anyone is welcome to come out for a spin in it. I would be interested to see what you think, I bet you would almost be as harsh a critic as the GF :)

Jay

Would certainly like to go for a passenger ride at the Stealth day mate.. would be interested to see what this weird MK4/TT/Corrado hybrid is like out on the road!

No worries Jim. I will happily take people for blast round the block.

Better get my new steering rack in next weekend then :)

Cheers Paul - I would like to think you wouldn't be dissapointed, but the proof is in the pudding.

Jay

Why? That would make it look pink inside...eughhh!

Do you mean like the Phaeton lighting where there is still a subtle red glow when the interior lights are off?

Jay

Wonder if you could fit the entire Phaeton electrics in a C, they even make you a cuppa when you get in the morning!!...

If I do everything I want to i will have basically everything you get in a Phaeton. I am trying to source some automatic sunblinds at the mo :)

Jay

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Its all in the detail Pg77 - The worlds most Amazing Corrado...

If I do everything I want to i will have basically everything you get in a Phaeton. I am trying to source some automatic sunblinds at the mo :)

Jay

4 climate control zones?! 16 point electric seats, oooh the digital HUD mmmm