24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Cheers. You too. Will be interested to have a proper look at your Turbo conversion at some point. You going to Stealth in April?

Jay

Jay,

You already know what I think about the car... I love the dustbin lid wheels.. no no I meant the vette rims... no seriously, a truly stunning car. I know how much hard work has gone into this car over the last few years and I'm glad you're getting such good feedback - you deserve it! I'm sorry I missed the show at the weekend, I wanted to go but you know I have lots to do. Anyway.. well done!

Btw a turbo conversion would just be the icing on the cake imo ! :D

Cheers Ben. Right back at you mate. ;) No Turbo conversions until I have more money :)

16v - Cheers. If you want to have a proper look at it, come along to the Stealth Rolling Road day.

absolutely stunning car! One of my all time favorites! cant wait to have a proper nose at the rolling road day in april.

Just wish i had the patients to do such an example.

Cheers. You too. Will be interested to have a proper look at your Turbo conversion at some point. You going to Stealth in April?

Jay

Won't be running, didn't get my name down in time, but i might pop up for a look around though.

Cheers Mike.

Yours is looking better by the day. Will you have your Porker rims on at Stealth?

Jay

Not sure yet mate! i am going to lower it even more when i get the rims on, which may cause problems when getting onto the rollers, then again i can always raise it a little the day before, not sure yet.... :) dont really wanna drive all the way up there only to find out its too low.

Jay, your car looked super shiney in the 'Ultimate.jpg' on the previous page, i was just wondering what you used wax wise, did you use an electric buffer thing too, or all by hand?

All by hand mate, I don't like electric polishers. I used a bit of a mixture really. Meguairs the day before the show, then on the day I used some new stuff I tried called Poorboys. Very impressed with the carnubara wax they do and its relatively cheap too.

Jay

Jay, don't flame me for this, I'm not being critical and slagging the car of fin any way, but I'm going to stick my neck out (not that it's ever IN !) and say I don't like the vette wheels anymore.

Yeah, I know it's a daily driver and that polished rims and splits are high maintenance but I really do think they are cheapening the over all look of the car.

Go on, find something even more special to stun us all at the shows this year, the car really deserves some flash wheels (or at least some wider tyres!)

They are the only things I'd change, everything else is perfection.

I have to agree with everything Phat just said. Although I haven't seen the rims in the flesh yet so can't really comment. :)

those rims IMO make this car so unique that to change them may ruin whats already such an amazing car... unless that is you can get hold of some even nicer rims that wont require hours of cleaning everytime you wash the car, either that or just get some show rims... :) then again that would sort of draw the line through the "daily driver" type theme.

I think you should keep the vettes, but get a set of slightly more sensible wheels for track use!! :twisted:

I think it would be an animal on the track!

Yeah, cheers, i'll PM you tomorrow, as soon as I've checked with Jabba

(cheers for the heads up!)