24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

@%*@(@%)...we always get PVW's so late!

We should work out a deal here.. get a USA PVW 'buddy' and when you buy your own copy, you buy them a copy and post it to them as soon as it comes out here! ;)

How ironic is this, on the day of my feature coming out my neighbour reverses straight into my door.

Luckily it is just the door and nothing else and it will be sorted on his insurance.

There were a couple of tiny stone chips on the door, so they will be gone, oh and I will get new window rubbers, glass, window motor etc... :)

Hey ho!!!

The trouble with them being daily drivers I guess....

Jay

OMG!!!!

Dude, you've taken that well......ther'd be ASBO's flying around everywhere if that was me.

Hope you get it sorted quickly.

Holy crap Jay! Your car is an idiot magnet!! Thats twice in as many months!!!

Sigh :(

I am never bothered if there is no damage to the main shell. All I see it as is free new parts :)

If it was the rear 1/4 or sill then I would be pi55ed off as that is structural damage, but its just a bolt off door.

Jay

Oh man that is really bad luck :-(

You're right though, daily drivers are more likely to attract that kind of damage and more often..... hence ins premiums being loaded according to mileage!

I've not had any bumps or scrapes in 3 years and 60K of daily driving.....well, except me driving into Milltek's dwarf wall :-)

Hope it gets sorted ASAP.....but you'll get all new parts as you say ;-)

Have you thought about having a bag 'o' pooh as a daily driver Jay? It might be worth it? although there is alot to be said for useing a car you've put so much work into as much as you can.

I've been looking at a few daily drivers to save the mileage on the goof.

That's nice, which dealer does one purchase one of those from? Is one Bull power more than one Horse power?

I always think about a second car but I really don't want to drive anything else tbh. Plus I can't be fagged with two lots of tax, MOTs etc etc...

but like buses

dont tempt fate!

I can see your point, its repairable and its not structural... but i'd still be gutted! well done for taking it on the chin

I'd probably be upset for about 5 minutes and throw a few curses in their general direction, but as Jay says, it's not structural and, hey, free brand new door... Wouldn't mind that on the Campaign to iron out the trolley dents ...

P.S. Nipping into town at lunch, so I'll see if they've got a copy of PVW at the local store :)

Well done on the cover - that takes some doing.

I am not sure if it is in the shops yet? Might be tomorrow. I still don't have a copy myself, but it should be on the mat at home with any luck!

Jay

Blimey Jay you just need some goon to tap your rear bumper and you'll nearly have a complete respray!

WTG on the cover and centre fold but I don't think that anyone on here who has seen your car would be suprised by your car taking the top honours for that issue. :)