24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

looks superb jay , didn't like the pics of you guys riding her 4 up though :-)

(i'm sure i could hear the arches rubbing )

LOL. That was Elliots idea, just a bit of a laugh really. Its weird having a camera right in your face (literally), but at least its proof its mine :)

Jay

absolutely georgous car!! Got the poster on my wall!!! , if that isnt inspiration i dont know what is... Nicely Done mate!!!! :)

Cheers Baz. I got them to correct your name for the rolling road write up by the way! :)

Mike, thats weird to think people have a picture of my car up on their wall. Cheers, yours looks sweet by the way!

Jay

Cheers Baz. I got them to correct your name for the rolling road write up by the way! :)

To Bernadette? :lol:

To Bernadette? :lol:

stop with the madness!!! if i have to explain that one more time...

Thanks for changing it Jay. 8)

Mike, thats weird to think people have a picture of my car up on their wall. Cheers, yours looks sweet by the way!

Jay

Any idea when we might see the RR day write up in PVW mate? Really looking forward to seeing that!

Got my copy of PVW today - have to say it was very weird seeing such a well known car on the cover and gracing the centre pages! The pictures certainly do it justice.. it looked superb!

I think it should be in the March issue, or possibly Feb. Not sure. It had to be short :(, but I hope you all like it.

You think its weird, imagine how weird it is for me. I drive the thing every day! :)

Jay

Cheers guys. Yeah for some shots they put a light in the car to make the interior show up.

billinjahg60 - to be honest if the fact my boot trim is missing in one photo is the "one thing" then I am happy :)

You will be pleased to hear it is now back on. :)

Jay

stunning, just stunning. ive read the article about 6 times. your a true inspiration to us all. :notworthy:

Jay,

I don't know if you know but Castlepoint has collapsed and is now shut indefinately - means I cant get my PVW as the only place I could find it was the WHS!

I always used to get mine from the ESSO garage at the top of Bath hill, or the newsagents half way along Lansdowne next to the Bingo place.

Jay

total class jay, until i read the article i didnt realise YOU were so involved in the work performed, respect for that !

the blank chq style modification is always a little soulless to me

Jay,

I don't know if you know but Castlepoint has collapsed and is now shut indefinately - means I cant get my PVW as the only place I could find it was the WHS!

has it?!

i worked on the original drawings for that scheme! :lol:

Gixxer - That is what I was hoping would come across in the article. The car has never been in a tuners or anywhere to have work done. I have done everything myself, or with my mates.

Jay

I've just bought my second ever copy of PVW.

Great article, stunning car.

Jay, i grabbed it Friday and your C just looks awsome against the ligth background, clinical clean!

If you want another ego boost, when i got back from lunch the mag had gone. Found it on the next team down with all the girls huddled round letching at your pick!! "he's nice" blah blah blah! I obviously said you wer'nt and that there was a better corrado in the car park, but they didnt buy it. lol!