24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

16v - Cheers. Me and my mate Nick did the bodywork. He is an awesome sprayer and we managed to hire an oven for the day (£200) and get the whole lot done in one go. I had spent 3 weeks prior to that flatting it down by hand. Never again! :)

Jay

Well the car is finally going into the bodyshop to have the door replaced, post modification by the neighbours car. :(

I am dropping it off on Saturday in Bournemouth so you might see me travelling the length of the country tomorrow evening. :)

Hopefully will pick it up the following weekend after a week of hell in a Dire, i mean Hire car and will try and pop along to the Milton Keynes meet on the Sunday (22nd) on my way back oop narf.

Will take photos once its done, not that it will look any different, maybe just a little shinier :)

Jay

I noticed you got another little featurette in PVW, showing the damage.

still, proves to people that it does get used!

I'll also take credit for the tinted lights on Gordon's car. seeing as he bought the first set off me, but then had to replace one....and ask me how to tint them.

I never seem to get any credit :-( (just aswell, i'd be in every month!!)

like the corvette wheels, what happened to the DZ'S EXCLUSIVES??

ive seen youve sorted the smokey, rattly engine out, new rings was it??

:lol: :lol: :lol: just noticed we got a new pet forum muppet :lol: :lol:

...and whys he got six stars??? It's like MacDonalds Staff party round here. Im petitioning for a change in status logo - :roll:

He registered last night and started posting.. then was shown the door about 15 minutes later.

He registered last night and started posting.. then was shown the door about 15 minutes later.

Nice one :D

Well I have had a bit of a result with my car at the bodyshop.

My car is in the bodyshop for a replacement door after my neighbour reversed into it. The bodyshop didn't get the car finished for last weekend as they made a mistake with the paperwork, so they are not just fitting a new door and respraying the whole side, they are painting the other side too so its all completely fresh and new!!! How good is that!

So although it was mint anyway its all being done in waterbased paint, which gives a much better finish than the older paint systems. Can't wait to pick it up on Saturday :) Pictures will follow obviously :)

Jay