24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

The quality of that paintjob is amazing... Think I might have to take a trip to Bournemouth if I ever get mine blown over...! Looks stunning as always Jay... :)

so you weren't tempted to go for flared arches then?

Nope I like them as they are and don't need them flaring, plus I don't have the cash at the mo for "extras" :)

Jay

Im not surprised by the finish. I never expect anything other than perfect with this car. lol. Hope your super pleased.

Paint is always very shiny when it comes straight out off the bodyshop. Once its had time to properly harden off it dulls down alot...

Anyway, lets try and keep it out of the bodyshop for a while this time Jay.. :silly:

Paint is always very shiny when it comes straight out off the bodyshop. Once its had time to properly harden off it dulls down alot...

Anyway, lets try and keep it out of the bodyshop for a while this time Jay.. :silly:

If the local clergy stop reversing into it, I should be fine :)

Ben - BAD paint "dulls down alot". My paint is 4 years old and its never ever "dulled down" infact it got better the more I polished it.

Jay

If the local clergy stop reversing into it, I should be fine :)

Ben - BAD paint "dulls down alot". My paint is 4 years old and its never ever "dulled down" infact it got better the more I polished it.

Jay

Oh well my £60 (trade) a litre paint must be bad paint then. :-P

i went to see jays car last night as i missed it at e38 and all i can say is WOW.

his car is just quality. every little detail has been looked at and refined so its like its come straight from the factory. every thing from the the engine bay to the interior sits perfect.

then he was kind enough to take me for a drive and my god it pulls like a subaru turbo without the lag. ( and i know as i used to have one).

the torque on the 4 motion is amazing and pulls really good.

if any body has a chance to go and see this at any shows this year make sure you go its not to be missed.

thanks very much jay for your hospitality and the experience and i will be in contact soon.

Jay I cant be arsed to search through the million posts :lol: what are you running with the engine? Is it just standard? Or have you got some added extras? ;)

Cheers Scott really good to meet you mate and I am glad you enjoyed it. Only you and Coxy off the forum have been out in it so far. Anyone else is welcome to have a trip round the block. Feel free to give me a shout if you need a hand with yours at any point.

Stan, Its standard 24v apart from a K&N......at the moment. ;)

Jay

Jay

Cool. I may pop down later on next month mate, once Ive moved house, and you can see if theres much difference with the custom code in it ;)

Did you put a quaife/Peloquin diff in?

Jay

:? :? :? Tech knowledge of a C = :oops: :(

is it off the Golf? If so then I dont think so mate???

stanbates, quaife/peolquin manufacture limited slip diffs (LSD) to improve traction amongst other things.

limit of technical knowledge>

Yeah, just looked on tinternet :oops:

Jay no mate didnt fit one, may do in the future. Are they expensive? Easy/hard to fit? You got one?

Also, what have you done to get air to the intake filter?

Cheers Scott really good to meet you mate and I am glad you enjoyed it. Only you and Coxy off the forum have been out in it so far. Anyone else is welcome to have a trip round the block. Feel free to give me a shout if you need a hand with yours at any point.

Jay

no probs jay i am sure i will be in contact for lots of help :lol:

I know one of the Mods offered to "clean up" my thread the other month but I can't remember who it was. If you would be so kind as to clear it out a bit I would appreciate it as at 70 pages its getting a bit long!!

Cheers

Jay