Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyVR6

Blue or Purple?!

P1010032.jpg

Here is the latest photo of my car, I was looking through the paperwork the other day and the documents state its blue! Surely its purple?! I can't remember the offical VW paint name.

The log book will state Blue if it's Purple, I asked the same question about a previous car.

The log book on my Burgundy says Maroon, and I swear it's the most purpley of all the Corrado colours (except blackberry although that's pinkish).

I'd say your car is blue matey.

There's a few blues that are also purple but the only real purple one I guess would be Blackberry.

That's a nugget if ever I saw one.

Have a look in the boot for the paint code on the sticker.

another paint colour wrong on a log book?! mine says black for blackberry.... :roll:

The DVLA sent me a form to correct the mistake though - I was surprised to see that purple was listed but the list is quite long. Pretty sure that this is the result of the MOT tester putting purple down on my cert

Surely thats Aqua blue? LC5U, looks the same colour as my G60 in that photo anyway, they do list purple as my Highline log book had it

another paint colour wrong on a log book?! mine says black for blackberry.... :roll:

The DVLA sent me a form to correct the mistake though - I was surprised to see that purple was listed but the list is quite long. Pretty sure that this is the result of the MOT tester putting purple down on my cert

Fey, sure it doesn't say "a bit black"? :lol:

Monkey, it looks Blue to me as well..

LOL, here we go again :)

Yes, it's twilight violet (the same as mine) but it will have blue on the logbook :)