Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

Anyone else loving the new Polo ad?

This ad was great at first but really has started to bug me in a very short space of time.

I think its impact will only be effective in the short term.

The dog has got really nasty looking teeth though. Thats what hits me when I see it.

I dont like it, but then I aint keen on dogs so thats probably why, and it does look like it has nasty teeth too.

The VW bo***x ad was never bought by VW and was never aired in the UK. It wont be either, the bit where the young girl reaches up for the biscuit jar is illegal to show in an advert according to Advertising Standards Agency.

the bit where the young girl reaches up for the biscuit jar is illegal to show in an advert according to Advertising Standards Agency.

yan you know more trivia than anyone i have ever met, where did you learn that!

That advert is great, but still going to be hard to beat the john west tinned salmon ad!

the bit where the young girl reaches up for the biscuit jar is illegal to show in an advert according to Advertising Standards Agency.

yan you know more trivia than anyone i have ever met, where did you learn that!

That advert is great, but still going to be hard to beat the john west tinned salmon ad!

Seem to remember coming home on Friday evening and putting the telly on, there was something about good viral ads and that one cropped up.

The VW bo***x ad was never bought by VW and was never aired in the UK. It wont be either, the bit where the young girl reaches up for the biscuit jar is illegal to show in an advert according to Advertising Standards Agency.

ugh ... Why? Totally ignorant about this... ???

ugh ... Why? Totally ignorant about this... ???

It's down to the health and safety rubbish.

I think the reasoning does, for a change, make some sense; the idea being that kids will copy the girl's behaviour and end up with a heavy object falling on them.