Sign in to follow this  
storm_warning

I was excited enough to buy this

Until my friend pointed out that these are the scams where you meet at a non specific place, they beat the crap out of you and steal your car, taking the 'quick sale' cash from your pocket...

http://tinyurl.com/2d6ajt

I guess when something looks too good to be true, it is. Everyone here agree? Or have I just advertised the bargain of the century to the very target audience that would steal it away from me?!!!!! :lol:

[edited link to remove personal information!]

Gotta be too good to be true...interesting to see what would happen if you showed up at the "non specific" place with a van full of your mates though! :wave:

Hell yeah! Lets get as many corrado club members together as possible and arrange a viewing! :lol:

Hell yeah! Lets get as many corrado club members together as possible and arrange a viewing! :lol:

i'd be up for that :)

to be honest, if you think you're gonna get a mk5 r32 for a grand you probably deserve a kicking..

if you were actually leaving the country you'd sell it to a main dealer.

I would have thought the following quote would have made it obvious its dodgy, other than the price:

"I am based in slough"

it cant be pikeys they all seem to be up here in scarborough for the donkey and horse weekend. still seems to be too good to be true lol. got some issues if you sell it for that much :D. altho it might be just a shell :p lol

I think it's genuine after all it is an automatic!! :lol: Who would want a R32 automatic unless you were missing an arm! :wave:

too good to be true... however, if say a number of us went to see it with maybe a grand between us it would make it much harder for the scammer to blag us! I'm in for £100 - just need another 9 ;) :lol:

I'd be in for the full grand if I had another nine people with me ready to make their presence known!!!! But I kind of get the feeling that even if there was an R32 to 'display' forcing them to sell it at the stated price would result in buying stolen goods!!!