speedysmartypants

ROTREX GONE R32 IN page 3

:wave: So far this year she's had a new clutch, chains and tensioners, rebuilt head done by stealth, new ebc front discs and pads, angel eyes, inpro fogs, smoked rear lights and black vw badges. Future plans are for new rear discs and pads, get the alloys powder coated gloss blank, change the rear corrado badge for a black one, 263 cams and a remap. :clap: Thanks for looking, please tell me what you think of her.

ETKA Corrado.pdfpic1.JPG[/attachment:gd50xcfd]

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfpic2.JPG[/attachment:gd50xcfd]

Corrado92.pdfpic3.JPG[/attachment:gd50xcfd]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfpic4.JPG[/attachment:gd50xcfd]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfpic5.JPG[/attachment:gd50xcfd]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfpic6.JPG[/attachment:gd50xcfd]

pic7.JPG[/attachment:gd50xcfd]

looks very nice, but i don't really like the lights myself :( sorry

paintwork looks loverly and a fab colour

Which lights 3Corsameal, rear or front?

I dont like the front too much either if they were the ones you were on about, prefer the chrome inpros myself. Those rear lights look mint, i would say that though cos i have them too :lol: liking the inpro fogs and indicators too!

I respect your opinions but......how can u both say that! :cuckoo: :bonk: they are wicked! they make her look real mean! im going for a hardcore :twisted: evil motorsport look not a chav mobil!

All looks very good ... apart from the front head lights. Sorry.

I really wanted to like them, but the lenses are too close to the grill for me.

Rear lights are cool, and yes have the same units on my car.

Love that colour!!! 8) 8)

You should get some of the empire graphics tint film for the front headlights if you are going for the mean/evil look. Looks a bit squinty eyed at the moment imho.

I quite like it - front looks mean!

Goes with the colour too. Nice looking Corrado.

What's the interior like? Black leather would look amazing in it. Any other jobs planned?

really like it, love the rear lights, not sure on teh front ones. i can only see the chrome cirlces for the halo's! if they were black aswell and they just lit up white it would look loads better imo, can you take em apart and give em a blast over with some tint spray! :D lol

apart from that i love the colour, think it looks well nice, maybe do the wheels matt black or satin and it would look nice, i think gloss might be a bit too shiney? - obviously if you like it then what i say doesnt matter :p :D looks really tidy tho :)

Nice colour, I actually quite like the headlamps, i think its the fogs/indicators that are a bit too "bright" for my taste, i am not a fan of the crystal look im afraid :roll: although the rears look the part

having said that, i actually like the amber US spec front repeaters :lol: and VW stock lamps all round :grin: so everyone has a different taste or the world would be a boring place :grin:

The wheels would look nice powder coated satin black, as said gloss is very very bright, especially on a wheel

car looks cool and its sounds as though you know where ya going with it :salute:

rear shots look great, those front lights and indicators are terrible.. sorry

That's a bit harsh. It's all down to personal taste really - I think they look good - especially with that colour.

I think it looks great as it is. Maybe throw some darker rims on it and it's perfect.

I had those headlights in my possession.... twice... The first set came broken, so they sent the second set and those were broken too.

thanks for all your replies guys. i am considering satin black alloys instead of gloss black. not sure, need to see some examples really. the fogs r a bit bright maybe ill try some tint on them dont know. cheers

some of you may of seen my posts asking for help with my vr. it hasnt been running right for a long time now and my girlfriends brother an apprentice mechanic put it down to bore wear and piston rings. i bought a low miles golf engine and it was about to be sent off to stealth to be rebored to put my rado pistons in it. i was gunna rebuild with new parts hoping this was gunna cure my hesitating and kangarooing. i ordered a rotrex kit from storm a couple of weeks ago and sent my girlfriend to collect it on wedsnday. she was talking with andy at storm about the symptons and he didnt believe the piston rings/bore were the cause of the problems and recomended it went in to him to be looked at. wish i had given it to them months ago now. went in this morning and within 2 hours he had cured it. it came down to a dodgy isv that was making the ecu do strange things and he found a brake down in the aux water pump circuit. he put a second hand isv on and rewired the water pump to the egt to save time and money and hey presto cured! put it on the rollers and got 202bhp. done some more tests and realised it had the wrong spark plugs which were making the combustion chamber to hot which is why plug 6 kept fouling up because of sumthing to do with the fuel but i cant remember what he said now. they replaced them with some bosch platinum ones. they also noticed the sensor on the dizzy was almost hanging off so replaced that too. put it back on the rollers and got 205.6bhp. thats a standard map too! i have got a bit of low compression on cylinder 1 but its not affecting the running at the mo. the car now feels fantastic, like it should. very strong and very smooth. ive got a great graph but no way of getting it up on here at the mo. ive gone on for a bit now but just hoping this might help someone else suffering simular problems. a real big shout out to storm developments, they are the best garage ive ever dealt with they are really nice genuine guys. now i can stick my rotrex on along with my 263 cams, lightweight tappets, heavy duty springs, titanium retainers, head gasket spacer and arp head and conrod bolts. its the basic rotrex kit and andy says he's hoping to see 260bhp from my car. cant wait to join the forced induction club!

If you are going motorsport I reckon it would look awesome on some grey OZ Superlegaras and they weigh naff all as well

its my girlfriends car aswell and she only likes one set of alloys, ACE 112's which i will get sprayed black. ive showed her loads and i really like the team dynamics pro race 2 but she only likes the ace ones. luckily i like them too. once i can afford them i can put my r32 brakes on.

Book1.pdfcar lowered.jpg[/attachment:21jdl611]

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfstorm power run.jpg[/attachment:21jdl611]

ETKA Corrado.pdfr1.jpg[/attachment:21jdl611]

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfr2.jpg[/attachment:21jdl611]

Corrado92.pdfr3.jpg[/attachment:21jdl611]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfr4.jpg[/attachment:21jdl611]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfr5.jpg[/attachment:21jdl611]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfr6.jpg[/attachment:21jdl611]

r7.jpg[/attachment:21jdl611]

:D

is that a c90-94?? if it is, you should see well over 300bhp easilly 8) just stick below 12psi due to not having any cooling though.

shove a chargecooler on and you should see near 400bhp 8)

karl

is that a c90-94?? if it is, you should see well over 300bhp easilly 8) just stick below 12psi due to not having any cooling though.

shove a chargecooler on and you should see near 400bhp 8)

karl

nah mate its th c30 84. i should see 260bhp from 6 psi. i will build up to run higher boost in the future but will take me ages more to afford the extra bits. plan is to get water injection, bigger injectors and fuel pump. then i can run 8-10 psi and see around 300bhp but will prob be end of next year before i can afford to. would love to get the schimmel charge cooler, short intake, next size up charger and standalone ecu but will prob never happen unless i win the lotto.