Sign in to follow this  
skinnyman9000

A clean and new seats

I dont post in this section much, as my valver hasnt changed cosmetically for quite a while, but today its had a clean and my new seats fitted, so i figured i'd share. The seats arrived on Saturday moring, courtesy of corradostuff (Martin). Also, the paintwork on my car isn't the best, but for a red car 18yrs old i think its doin pretty well.

DSC00153-1.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00024-1.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

And the seats.

DSC00155.jpg

With it being a standard valver i know its not the most desirable car on here, but any comments are welcome.

Nice seats :) - I cant remember seeing a pic of your car before tbh

It may be my dislexia, but at first glance I read your numberplate as 'TOSS3R' :lol: :wink:

I'm really liking those seats Mr. 'man, they really set the car apart. Are they a slightly lighter colour than the car or is it your camera?

And what's wrong with red valvers? I loved mine. Yours doesn't look too pinked either, unlike mine, though its amazing what a clean and a bit of waxing can do.

Top stuff. :thumbleft:

Ah man my seats were better :D

ROFL @ Welshy

I now have your interior in the garage, along with my original ones, so i've got a nice collection of seats going.

I must admit this car looks a hundred times better after a good wax and polish. It pinks in the usual places if its not properly managed. Get serious pinking on the spoiler and roof if it goes too long without a polish, but then a thorough clean brings it all back up again.

I've got some questionable wheels sat in the garage waiting to go on (had the wheels over 18months now) and a set of coilovers and a stainless system is due to be stolen off my mates car within the next month or two, so hopefully it will be looking a little meaner soon

Looking very nice.

I remember fitting those seats into scarlett's C!

It does amuse me how parts do the rounds of forum members though :lol:

I've got all manner of parts in my car(s) that I've had and sold and ended up with them again, or stuff that Kev's had and sold on to someone who'se sold them on to me.

Looking very nice.

I remember fitting those seats into scarlett's C!

It does amuse me how parts do the rounds of forum members though :lol:

I've got all manner of parts in my car(s) that I've had and sold and ended up with them again, or stuff that Kev's had and sold on to someone who'se sold them on to me.

I originally clocked onto the seats for sale on here around a year ago, but i was beaten to the punch on the sale. Luckily the new owner remembered me when he came to sell, so now they've found their way into my C.

There is one small problem with them though, the material is very grippy, so its very difficult to move around in them in jeans, basically once you're sat down there is no fidgitting to get comfy :lol:

Looks good skinny!

Reminds me of my old one. Let's see your new rims then.

Like the seats, but where's the centre tunnel gone?

Looks good skinny!

Reminds me of my old one. Let's see your new rims then.

Like the seats, but where's the centre tunnel gone?

Removed for handbrake adjustment, that was around 2 months ago, still havent put it back on as yet

I'll bag some pics of the wheel this weekend

Glad to see the seats have gone to a good home, and that so many members like them. Sadly I'm selling my Rado so wanted to pass the seats back into the fold where they belong!! Take it easy Chris and keep up the good work on the C, its looking good. :salute: