Sign in to follow this  
n3p

If only the Road spec Scirocco looked this good..

Ye canne link to pictures on PH. Save and attach and/or link to the PH article instead...

yeah i was just gonna mention the capri. obviously not a touch on the VW tho :D :D

they do look hench if the road car looked like that i would cream myself if one came up behind me!

Anyone seen the new Capri Ford have brought out? Looks strangely similar to the new rocco

You mean this? (Attached)

Looks like a mondeo copulated with an aston :(

EDIT: just saw the date on that pic (D'oh!), so its probably not the one you had in mind :(

Anyone seen the new Capri Ford have brought out? Looks strangely similar to the new rocco

You mean this? (Attached)

Looks like a mondeo copulated with an aston :(

EDIT: just saw the date on that pic (D'oh!), so its probably not the one you had in mind :(

http

Yeah tahts the one Cardboard. Not sure if i like it or not tbh. The rocco looks better, though biased opinion

Yeah tahts the one Cardboard. Not sure if i like it or not tbh. The rocco looks better, though biased opinion

[/quote:m2m0ypzw]

i definitely prefer the rocco however the 2005 capri looks like a monster, looks much better than this one!

The 2005 Capri looks like the new Scirocco should have, in terms of shape at least.

The biggest disappointment with the Scirocco is that it aint a coupe! Its always the case though that car makers show you what they "could make" then they go and tone it down... so much that it looks like a Golf!

yeah!! that looks fooking awesome, if they produce an rsi stylee version it'd be amazing, 3" lower and 2" wider track, nicely done vw... awesome car!! and more importantly if the R32 version has that aggressive style i'll deffinitely be wanting one in a few years!!

if the R32 version has that aggressive style i'll deffinitely be wanting one in a few years!!

Sadly I think theres more chance of discovering that Elvis is alive and well and living in Eastbourne - ultra conservative Volkswagen have not got the balls to producing anything thats remotely risky

Quite. Compare the IROC to the actual production Scirocco to see a good example of that.

I'd still have the new Scirocco. Shame I've spent/am gonna spend the deposit I was saving up on buying/doing up my G60.... :lol: I'm still gonna blag a drive in one as soon as Northgate VW get a demo. :D