Sign in to follow this  
G Charged

fao: Grey/silver corrado owners

Question for all the guys n gals who have had or own a grey or a silver corrado..

Do people (mostly females :cuckoo: ) always comment on your car as the 'back to the future car' ...cos it fkin irritates me as i get it from girls...my housemates..couple of the girls i used to work with, ...actually i dont think any males(sane sex) have confused it for a delorean...

I've always felt that the Corrado (and Scirocco) have more than a passing resemblance to the DeLorean... just look at the rear light design and the same wide 'arse' that the Corrado the DeLorean have..

For those who aren't mega into cars, I can see how they'd get them confused!

I think that the Scirocco has more in common with the DeLorean, taking into account they were designed by the same person (Giorgetto Giugiaro)

There is actually a Scirocco that someone's done up as the Back To The Future DeLorean floating about somewhere... it often turns up at shows :lol:

i used to have a pearl grey valver and got told it looked like the back to the future car quite a lot!! mostly by females!

it's been mentioned a few times, but most people just haven't got a clue what it is, some people think it's a super expensive new car, need to get a private plate. 8)

i think the bttf car must have influenced my love of the corrado somehow,

anyone seen a corrado with gullwing doors?