Sign in to follow this  
H8RRA

Audi A5 - WOW!! How did I miss this?

its lush, you should see the S5 thats even hotter

the new A4 and Face lifted A3s all have the new audi headlights, they are lush

lovely cars, i walk past one every morning at work and keep looking at it closer and closer, one day ill be in it! 3.0TDi with massive wheels! also seen a white S5, and that looked really nice....

I am liking the front end of the r8's, love the headlights.

my neighbor has a tdi one of these in a dark grey metallic, its v v v nice but its her daily driver and doesnt seem interested in bit flashy wheels so has the some smaller ones than in all the pics that kind of let it down :( ... i'd love one though! 8)

i am amazed at the extremes of reaction this thread has produced.

how i and others really like the A5 but some view it as puke is bizarre to say the least. i am a one for understated looks hence my motor has no bling and the a5 i view as understated elegance. for those that don't like it, do you prefer more bling, in-you-face shouty looks? each to their own, not having a dig but surely the A5 can't be perceived as worthy of a :pukeright: smiley???? :shrug:

Actually I think the last thing you can accuse the S5 of being is "understated". It's a car with engineered-in smug factor.

Iron Man is worth watching not just for the Downey factor but for the 4 wheels.

Im about a year late to read this thread, but i cant believe people haven't noticed something about the A5 the rear side window has a similar shape to the corrado...id chop the boot off and pretend it the new corrado!

I think the car is stunning the more you see it from different angles the more it looks better

Yeah A5 is pretty but there are soooo bloody many!!!

My mate at work has one and as a gentle tease a few weeks back I said they are too common and good grief was I right, we counted them once when driving round M25 and up A1 from Staines to Peterborough....25!! How many Corrados? None (well the one we were in but that didn't count - rules of th egame - very complex!)...

Do like em though

An S5 rumbled past me this morning, so nice especially with the sound of that v8.......... brilliant :luvlove:

Seems to be a bit of a marmite car on here though, love it or hate it, doesn't really seem to be any middle ground.......