Sign in to follow this  
millerman

millermans vr6

Nice steering wheel, same as mine :D It really suits the car and the era it came from imo 8)

Yeah your intake spacer is boxed up and ready to roll :D

Nice steering wheel, same as mine :D It really suits the car and the era it came from imo 8)

3 of us with impeccable taste in steering wheels then :)

So it's a Momo Club? Cool. I got it off ebay and didn't know the model of it, but I love the style :D

Mine's worn out though, needs replacing or retrimming really.

So it's a Momo Club? Cool. I got it off ebay and didn't know the model of it, but I love the style :D

Mine's worn out though, needs replacing or retrimming really.

Yeh it's a Momo Club 4, bought mine about 7 or 8 years ago and I think they had just been discontinued so I managed to get the display one off the wall :)

All looking good, loving the new wheels, thought you were a bit mad getting rid of the reps but the RC's look a bit more proper if that makes any sense

Very jealous of the centre dials, hard to fit? were'd you get 'em?

Kal mate, the mother has moved a giant freezer into the garage... i need to make more space than i originally thought to get ur car in there for the cam change!

stay tuned....

Thanks all for the comments

the gauges are fairly simple to wire in its just a matter of finding the correct wire to hook em up to im still awaiting my twin pole oil pressure sender

as they are on back order so at the mo the oil pressure is off the scale :lol: but the voltage is all hooked up and running and looks cool in the dark

if you dont have em try and find a set as they look so good cant really understand why vw did not put em in as std really

Kal mate, the mother has moved a giant freezer into the garage... i need to make more space than i originally thought to get ur car in there for the cam change!

stay tuned....

mothers :nono: :brickwall: :D

crack on sonny the cams want to live in my engine now not in my front room :lol: