jassonvr6

Jassonvr6 my satin silver vr6

Still lookin for the best bodyshop around the surrey area!!!! tell me who u think is best pls :D

I'd use the one that The Phirm use to be honest mate...

Hi m8.....got them from vw cost about £23 for all 4!!! :cuckoo: you need 55mm ones...they fit well :) or have a look on ebay..... :wave:

Thanks!

Looking good mate, love silver C's......was down at the phirm the other week actually and you got mentioned in conversation with Tim.....how you finding the supercharger......worth it, or is that a silly question :lol: ? Serioulsy thinking of doing it to mine over the summer.

more pics.....Pickin up my ski next week....cost me loads this year,winterised/storeage/service/supercharge clutch washers.....=£886 :cuckoo: still its worth it,gives you a big rush :shock: ...215 hp supercharged of pure fun :D bring on the summer :clap:

New red rear tints on rear lights,look cool :D and picked the ski up yesterday,after payin a big bill :shock: :shock: :( bring on the sun shine :clap: my 2 toys back together :luvlove:

Some pics of my vr waitin for tt tony, Stoner mornin :D what a great show this years was :clap: and great to see u again Charlie,shame your car wasnt there :( oh well theres always next year :D cant wait 2 have a ride in it :lol: anyways heres my pics :lol:god it looks sooooo good :luvlove: love havin tt rims back on :luvlove: 8)

looking superb on the comps. Ar you running spacers on the back to get the centre caps to fit, or have you had the arches rolled?

Yes it does look superb back on TT rims 8) Running no spacers and arches not rolled :D they fit straight on,just have to tap bearin cap abit to fit the center caps :nono: :lol: :lol: no big deal 8)

Whos goin to GTI inters this year? :wave:

Jason, good to catch up again at Stoner Park. Yeah, it was a great day out. Good to see your car looking so fine. Looking fwd to getting mine back really soon. I'll surely give you a ride out once its all bedded in. :D

a few pics of my rado from shows this year! and what a great show season it was! :clap: check out this months PVW theres a nice pic of my car in it on page 113 along with charlies vrt! what a great day The Phirms/POST 74 end of season MEET was :clap:

and yes i did do the caddy and done him well :grin: :D was very quick van,had s3 engine in it running about 295 brake and was very light!was very quick for VAN!! :cuckoo:

cant wait for next year!! :sleeping: