Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

Time to move on...

Well guys, I'm afraid the sad time has come where I feel it's time to move on from C ownership. I've seen the car of my dreams and simply had to have it. I'm selling my C and taking out a bit of a hefty loan for these beauty, but I feel it will definitely be worth it in the long run.

She's a one of a kind brand new Boxster in a unique custom paint job that I just couldn't resist.

It's been good knowing you all, but it's time to move on to a new forum I've found of very friendly guys. If you want to catch up with me, I'll be posting on www.idriveabiggaypinkporsche.co.uk

Thanks all

Porsche.jpg[/attachment:1wcxls8o]

I believe thats the Boxster that Sonicriot has taken in p/x against the purple Sante Fe he's just sold, obviously the owner is butching up a bit :D

Is that the one that comes with the WAG-edition Marble effect dash and White leather seats encased in Plastic, with the optional extra "Vanity Rear-view mirror" that only points at the driver offering a perfect line of sight for doing your lippy?

Had me fished in for the first coupl lines Dom!

Is that the one that comes with the WAG-edition Marble effect dash and White leather seats encased in Plastic, with the optional extra "Vanity Rear-view mirror" that only points at the driver offering a perfect line of sight for doing your lippy?

Unfortunately I think it has black leather. White leather with some nice gold piping would have made it for me though :lol:

I believe thats the Boxster that Sonicriot has taken in p/x against the purple Sante Fe he's just sold, obviously the owner is butching up a bit :D

You know, funnily enough I was talking to somebody at a body shop the other day (not the one that sprayed the Santa Fe) and they said they had a lady come in who asked them to spray a Porsche the same colour as her nail varnish. I wonder if this is the one....

Strangely, my dad told me about the car because he kept driving past it on the way to work every day.

It's actually brand spanking new and sitting outside a Porsche dealership (not sure which one). Apparently a lady ordered the custom paint job, but for some reason or other cancelled it just before it was delivered (can't imagine why :lol: )... so the dealership have been landed with it :lol:

Strangely, my dad told me about the car because he kept driving past it on the way to work every day.

It's actually brand spanking new and sitting outside a Porsche dealership (not sure which one). Apparently a lady ordered the custom paint job, but for some reason or other cancelled it just before it was delivered (can't imagine why :lol: )... so the dealership have been landed with it :lol:

I hope they kept her deposit! God, I hope my client likes his Santa Fe when it's done now....

I hope they kept her deposit! God, I hope my client likes his Santa Fe when it's done now....

I'd imagine they did, but it's still no consolation for £35+ of car you can't sell... :lol:

Hehe, you're not going to be able to sleep at night now until that guy's actually picked up the keys for his Santa Fe...

I'd imagine they did, but it's still no consolation for £35+ of car you can't sell... :lol:

Hehe, you're not going to be able to sleep at night now until that guy's actually picked up the keys for his Santa Fe...

Actually it would be rather amusing to see the look on my Sales Manager's face.... :lol:

Oooh I wonder if I can get those Recaros in to the Porker... hmm.

Mind you, the Metro is much more my kind of car :lol:

Oooh I wonder if I can get those Recaros in to the Porker... hmm.

Mind you, the Metro is much more my kind of car :lol:

which metro? :scratch: