Sign in to follow this  
vr6corrado

Corrado Spotting Archive - November 2003

Popped out to Sainsburys today for some eats, I must have literally been out on the road for 30 mins max....and saw 3 Corrados. There are far too many of them around here!

Lol, I went to get petrol from the Shell up the road, drove less that 3 miles and saw 3 Corrado's this morning, none which I've seen before!!! - its getting silly!

Silver G60 on Riverside Drive, Aberdeen yesterday afternoon. K** COL

Looked standard and immaculate.

Silver G60 on Riverside Drive, Aberdeen yesterday afternoon. K** COL

Looked standard and immaculate.

thats Skid's niece's boyfriend's motor

I saw a nice dark blue 16v, with what looked like some big wheels on it. I was in my MKII GTI, and overtook near the Watford junction on the M1. Anyone here?

I saw a nice dark blue 16v, with what looked like some big wheels on it. I was in my MKII GTI, and overtook near the Watford junction on the M1. Anyone here?

what time was it? I use the M1.. but myn don't have big rims... and aint that nice :lol:

It was about 9.10 ish, it may not of had big wheels. I had some knob right on my bumper as I was coming past, and he wasn't impressed when I slowed down to have a look.

nah can't of been me then, I normally go down towards london about 7.30am... and back on the M1 about 4.30 onwards..

Live on the M1/M25 :roll: :lol:

Red 16V in Tesco carpark in Dorchester (Dorset) 3pm last Sun 16th, XIJ 71, CCGB sticker.

2 corrados one 2.0l 16v and a VR6 in the same driveway in guildford today at about.... 4 ish near a petrol station off the high street... i was driving by... one green and one blue....

Silver J reg on the M25, also a dark red VR6 spotted this morning about about 8.30 heading towards J27...

20/11/2003 12:30

Red G60 J2*5 CGJ "claiming" to have broken down, off Carlton Place, Southampton

Red g60 j-reg just off the A23 near pease pottage services at about 8.10 am,looked standard and very clean? :)

Very very nice looking unmodified Classic Green Storm with a personalised plate, driving through the Coventry City Centre (past Cathedral Lanes, and then down through the Burges) at about 2:15pm today.

Anyone?! :)

Friday morning behind napier uni, edinburgh. Grey 16v, lowered on 16s; reg hxxx wrs. Sure I have seen it about before.

Do we have a napier university corrado club?

see you at least once a week - except this time.......I put a piece of paper (gently) under your wiper!

Nice one!

Bally - I'm sure I saw you on the M25 this afternoon around the St Albans area. Would have been about 15:45.

Was it you?

Looked nice 8)

P.S. was in my company car - a Laguna :oops:

Black VR6 Reg: 'M9** RBW' parked for most of the day in a car park in the Llansamlet enterprise park, saw it yesterday too!!

didn't look at it too closely to give more details cos i was at work and it had gone by the time i had finished!

is this anyone?? does anyone on here with a Corrado actually live in the Swansea area appart form a new guy called pete with a white VR?

Was passed by a mystic blue Storm on my way to Bluewater last night (in my girlfriend's 206) reg N***SPE- or something similar.

Nice mota :D 8)

Burgundy L reg being towed by the RAC on Warrington Road, Leigh about 2 ish on Saturday afternoon 22/08 :(

Two red 16v's, i think, heading into South Croydon on Saturday morning, about 11 ish. I'd just picked up my VR. I saw them within about 30 seconds of each other.

Beautiful green Storm, N447OOV ( I think?!), spotted today pulling out of the Tesco car park in Linlithgow. You very kindly let me cross the pedestrian crossing in front of you, when all I wanted to do was have a closer look at the car :roll: :D

Jamie

'93 Aqua blue VR6

Saw a dark green c , going down sliproad onto M1 heading towards leeds , ossett jct of M1 approx 12:50pm , reg H108 *** , looking quite sweet , slammed , dtm chrome pipes etc , anyone off here ?

Red g60 j-reg just off the A23 near pease pottage services at about 8.10 am,looked standard and very clean? :)

ive also seen this few times in crawley area, driven but an older man