Sign in to follow this  
vr6corrado

Corrado Spotting Archive - November 2003

Bally - I'm sure I saw you on the M25 this afternoon around the St Albans area. Would have been about 15:45.

Was it you?

Looked nice 8)

P.S. was in my company car - a Laguna :oops:

Yeap that would have been me... :D

Cheers... :wink:

Red g60 j-reg just off the A23 near pease pottage services at about 8.10 am,looked standard and very clean? :)

ive also seen this few times in crawley area, driven but an older man[/

quote]

Yeah thats the one mate!!!! not see you yet :D

Friday morning behind napier uni, edinburgh. Grey 16v, lowered on 16s; reg hxxx wrs. Sure I have seen it about before.

Do we have a napier university corrado club?

see you at least once a week - except this time.......I put a piece of paper (gently) under your wiper!

Nice one!

Have seen this one also, just finished uni, graduate on thursday, woo hoo. Also J reg red G60 always in the area, could do with a polish.

And green 16v M reg morningside, lunchtime today.

I parked just round the corner from a RED VR6 registration M43RVMin the Lakside carpark on Friday 21st.

Nice black leather interior complimented a good looking Corrado 8)

Friday morning behind napier uni, edinburgh. Grey 16v, lowered on 16s; reg hxxx wrs. Sure I have seen it about before.

see you at least once a week - except this time.......I put a piece of paper (gently) under your wiper!

Nice one!

Have seen this one also, just finished uni, graduate on thursday, woo hoo. Also J reg red G60 always in the area, could do with a polish.

Oh no!

I am just about to put my red j g60 into the area too!

Seen the green one in morningside.

Did you drive to uni yesterday (monday) just aftter lunch? Saw a c your colour. I was sitting in the golf.

Alright own up!

Whose is it? :lol:

As seen on 'As Time Goes By', sometime, someday

*sorry* massive headache, feeling stoopid, pissed off about the rain outside etc.

Ka`

Could be worse.......could be pissed off about the rain Inside... :lol:

:oops: Sorry couldn't resist........ :D

Nice one!

Oh no!

I am just about to put my red j g60 into the area too!

Seen the green one in morningside.

Did you drive to uni yesterday (monday) just aftter lunch? Saw a c your colour. I was sitting in the golf.

Yeah would have been me, are you at university, what course you doing.

Electronic and Communications Engineering @ Napier.

Im in 4th year just now.

What have you just finnished?

Just finished my Masters in Mechatronics and now looking for a proper job but not being very successful :cry: "IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR AN ENGINEERING GRADUATE LET ME KNOW" :D

Woah, :shock: another Mechatronics engineering graduate?!? I thought I was the only one! :lol:

B-Eng (Hons) Mechatronics - Class of '98 University of Hull... 8)

Wow, spotted in my car and met another mechatronics student, which has to be rarer than seeing a corrado, can i ask who you went to work for, finding an employer to start with who knows what mechatronics is, is a task on its own.

Rodders I think I spotted you today going up Union Street, Aberdeen about one Oclock.

I wasn't in my corrado just recognised your car from here and it brightened up my lunch hour

Hi Eliot I, I was jammy and got a job as a broadcast engineer for Galaxy102 in Manchester just before I graduated, so I left Uni and walked straight into a job... It had pretty much nothing to do with my degree, I got the job 'cos I'd been doing the Engineering at the Uni Radio station for a hobby and had worked hard at that... :?

I know that some of the people on my course went into all sorts of odd things, sales being a pretty common one... :?

I know what you mean about employers not knowing what Mechatronics is... I applied to US Robotics for a job and got a nice email back asking what my degree was in as they'd never heard of it... They're only one of the biggest Mechatronics companies in the world! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Yeah will be, but dont know where i am leaving from yet, I mat be through in lanark on sat night, so might be coming through with G40 Al in his polo G40 so can probably meet the edinburgh lot at the bridge somewhere, where is the edinburgh folk meeting and at what time. (sorry this is probably the wrong thread for it).

And another: Metalic Blue 16V K***FHV going into Aldersh1t from Ash last night (wednesday)about midnightish???

Twilight violet standard VR6, M***RKY spotted crossing the railiway crossing in Birkdale, Southport, yesterday morning 10:30 ish 27/11/2003???

J plate in ice grey violet or something very similar. Lovely colour. 3.10pm about a mile south of Manchester city centre on the A34 heading north.

J-reg corrado on m23 think it was black near to hooley junction on outside lane about 7.15 p.m ???? saw another one just before it at little chef just before m23 grey, think it was a g60 front wheel was different to back looked like a momo on back? about 7.10pm?

Anyone own the nugget yellow 16v that ive seen in Car park D at kingston uni??

ive seen it 3 times now, i was a bit dissapointed coz i thought i was the only person at kingston with a corrado!! :( good to see one in that rare(ish) colour though!! 8)

Spotted my first C since buying mine just over 2 weeks ago. On the way to Old Trafford yesterday.

Nice K reg G60 red, in Lymm, looked like he'd got stuck behind a granny up a national speed limit road.

Hey that could of been me mate!

I live in stretford and sometimes drive up to Lymm on the off chance of seeing a clear stetch of road that I can blast along on!

And yes I did get stuck behind a few cars!

Whereabouts do you live, and what do you drive?