Sign in to follow this  
ProdigalSon

(Yet more) new Scirroco pics...

Two 2.0 TSi Sciroccos seen at VW Kidlington this afternoon:

Corrado92.pdf05092008_filtered.jpg[/attachment:3tlzd1h4]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdf05092008(001)_filtered.jpg[/attachment:3tlzd1h4]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdf05092008(002)_filtered.jpg[/attachment:3tlzd1h4]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf05092008(003)_filtered.jpg[/attachment:3tlzd1h4]

05092008(005)_filtered.jpg[/attachment:3tlzd1h4]

Like the colours :nuts:

Not sure about the styling though... :scratch: :|

As I drove into the car park i noticed that VW are kindly letting the neighbouring Ford, Honda, etc. dealers use a bit of their space (due to building work), so when I saw the blue Scirocco front-on from a distance, I thought 'that's a nice looking Toyota'... :shock: :( :lol:

Wheels are the worst bit if you ask me.

Needs to be sat on some less fussy 19's to look spot on IMO. The std wheels are just fighting the lines of the rest of the car. Whoever specced em needs sacking :D IMO again of course

you can see where VW was going with the wheels but for some reason they havent quite pulled it off in my eyes.

they almost look like halfords special go faster hub caps !!!

Wheels on their own in isolation are great - but I agree that they do nothing for the rest of the car (which needs all the help it can get)! :lol:

yeah hit the nail on the head

back end looks like a proton! :s

thats what it looks like, i couldnt place it but your right, the back looks like the proton lotus thingy....I was mixing it up with a mazda !!

BLIMEY :gag:

they really do look the same both horrible the wheels are not right for it either as said

its just not really a nice looking car

is it !

Well i like it (in dark colours anyway) its grown on me, but the silver and white are just too boring to me, im with those that dont like the wheels, i dont like them 1 bit, I can see what they have tried to achieve, as to me the rims look like the veins in a turbo, but they just dont suit the car at all

It Needs some 19` BBS Competitions and a small suspension drop and it would look spot on in my opinion

I cant see the comparison to the proton? lets face it a lot of modern cars all like each other!! most Audi`s and bmw`s ALL look alike unless you buy the top spec RS or M tech cars, its that familiarity that helps car manafacturers sell them to the public, its why the new polo is basicly a mini golf etc

at least the Scirado dares to look different, which is a welcome change

The Iroc would have been a welcome change.....although maybe it could be made to look like one with a little effort, and squinting of the eyes !!

i went and looked at one in the VW garage near me, must say it does look much better in real life.

the rear lights don't photo well, they seem much better when you stood looking around them

I agree that for some reason the car really doesn't photograph well at all. I was completely underwhelmed at the pics, but went round to VW to actually look at the thing and it looks much more impressive in '3D'. In the flesh, the back is more reminiscent of a 'breadvan' BMW MCoupe; the front is quite aggressive also.

Go round to a dealer and have a look if you haven't already.

I don't know, I really like the new Scirocco since I saw it in Wolfsburg earlier in the summer, here are some pictures I took then:

d82971b2.jpg

5e885ed9.jpg

9d1ba9a9.jpg

260eb86b.jpg

f960e629.jpg

5e2b0521.jpg

ce8c0659.jpg

a8dabda9.jpg

7b19aec4.jpg

The wheels make a huge difference, I was sorely tempted to order one, still am actually!

they are some of the best pics of it 8)

i've not been a fan at all until the other day :lol:

but i get the feeling they will be very popular and pretty common.

can't wait for the R36 version :)

So is this the future styling of VW? :shrug:

With the panels being swoops and curves at every angle of the car, the twin exhausts look out of place for one. If someone said "I like the new Scirocco!", I'd be replying "Shame they don't all come in black!", coz they look bloody awful any other colour. :pukeright: