Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

Singapore Grand Prix

I think it actually looks quite cool. Wasn't sure at first but it looks more dramatic than I thought. Looks a bit like a playstation game or something. Go Massa! :D

Sorry, but I'm going to Singapore on wednesday!!! :D :D :clap: :nuts: :grin:

(am a bit gutted I'm missing the GP thou :( )

Looks like its going to be excellent. Go Lewis!

Lewis ain't lookin too good at the moment. Only just got into the final round by the skin of his teeth....

yeah he is blowing hot and cold at the mo,and that lap that Massa put in has gotta hurt him mentally.

Well it's the bussiness end now.

No doubt i'll be shjouiting at the TV again come tomorrow.

:roll:

Promises to be quite good I think. Looking forward to it. Some of the corners could prove very interesting in the actual race....

Sorry, but I'm going to Singapore on wednesday!!! :D :D :clap: :nuts: :grin:

(am a bit gutted I'm missing the GP thou :( )

Looks like its going to be excellent. Go Lewis!

I'm in Turkey on Thursday. :clap: bl**dy looking forward to it now. I so need a holiday!

I quite like the look of the Singapore GP flood lit. Wasnt sure at first, but its not really any different from NASCAR takign place on a flood lit track. Tomorrow should be quite a good race, regardless of who wins. But...

GO LEWIS!

Again Vettel impressed me.

Personally I thought it was a croc of $heite, WHY do they need night racing? what is it actually proving :shrug: apart from the fact that nobody can see without some sort of goggles :cuckoo:

i love f1 and i think this is gonna be a good race but also i think because alot of people have got there hoeps up and all this build up it could be a bit of a let down! cumoon massa!!!

It does make the cars look quite cool, as for why, most of the F1 audience is in europe area, they stick Singapore on at night it means it gets broadcast live in Europe mid afternoon - more viewers than the usual 13.00 local time start time for the race.

i do have a bit of an issue with valencia and here in that the uniform barriers the whole way round make it hard to recognise different parts of the track. theres no external distinguishing features to relate to - valencia because its in a completely deserted area and singapore because it's dark. monaco is in a class apart from that point of view.

that said, singapore does look a lot better than valencia, more dramatic because of the interesting track lay out and playstation effect of the lighting. cant wait to see peoples attempts at overtaking :)

Yeah Singapore over valencia. I can see more night races coming, especially the aussie tracks. Overtaking is going to be really tough on this track, which could allow Massa to take todays win. I bet Massa is running very light though.

Thats it, i'd rather there not be any night racing, but then i dont like getting/staying up at early hours to watch it. Or waiting til the next day and avoiding all media so i dont find out the result :lol: Saying that, as Yandards said, the cars do look pretty cool with the lights reflecting off of the bodywork.

Vettel in top 5 positions today :D and Lewis for the win! :D

yeah Ferrari should really get rid of that automated system. Its ruining more then a few of their races. Very exciting and eventful race. Good to see some of the other teams up front. Ferrari think/know they're the best team, yet they seem to make more mistakes then another of the teams. Not to say no other teams make mistakes, but fewer.

Vettel had a good result too. Cant wait to see what he'll be like in the Redbull car.

Roll on Japan! :D :D :D

What is it with the time on the posts. just read Sonicriot13's post and wondered how the hell he knew that. :lol: I've had to put my time a time zone ahead just to get it right. :confused:

Disaster for Ferrari. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse Kimi crashed.... :( Again....

This really has been a superb season though. One of the more entertaining in recent years I think.

What is it with the time on the posts. just read Sonicriot13's post and wondered how the hell he knew that. :lol: I've had to put my time a time zone ahead just to get it right. :confused:

:lol: That's weird, the time is right on my computer.

What a brilliant race, eventful to say the least....

Feel a little sorry for Massa but then it's more points for hamilton so not too sorry!