Sign in to follow this  
swiftkid

Petrol price!!

93.9 for Sainsbury's super unleaded today :)

Usually steer clear of supermarket petrol but at that price, I'm tempted to fill up some jerry cans and store them in my zombie-proof bunker.

I really don't see what all the fuss is about, Shell V-Power Racing 100 costs me £0.48p per litre, its amazing stuff. :norty:

Thank god for tax-free petrol. :salute:

woop woop thing is the price of a barrell of oil is 36p now which should be what were paying but our government being ass***es are dragging their heels and not bringing the fuel price down at the same rate just to earn a bit more cash and not to be putting it to usefull things!

oops im rambling hehe

woop woop thing is the price of a barrell of oil is 36p now which should be what were paying but our government being ass***es are dragging their heels and not bringing the fuel price down at the same rate just to earn a bit more cash and not to be putting it to usefull things!

oops im rambling hehe

The petrol is 0,80£ a liter over here in Sweden, but the sad thing is that my Corrado is in for her winter sleep right now :(

And in teh paper today the result of yesterday's announcements is....

2p on a litre of petrol from next week! Added to the 0.5% NI Increase as well (means another £200 out the paypackets)

Darling Gives with one hand... and Takes your wallet out the back pocket with the other!

Well he does have to pay to have his ENORMOUS eyebrows dyed every week!

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Having at one point paid 136.9/litre earlier in the summer I was ready to feint on Sunday when I filled up in Banbury Tescos at a relatively piffling 94.9p for super unleaded. It seems so long ago that super u/l was under 1.00/litre mark.

And then the next day that barsteward chancellor cranked the tax up. Wnakers the lot of them.

It does strike me that I hear a lot of bitching about the government on here, however did you (as in anyone on CF) vote them in? I certainly know I fucking didn't!

in a way i'm disappointed as i had hoped less and less cars would be on the road due to it costing so much :( and only the stupid (me) would be driving around

in a way i'm disappointed as i had hoped less and less cars would be on the road due to it costing so much :( and only the stupid (me) would be driving around

maybe when the new road tax is in force

89.9 here today

88.9 as of yesterday

How come it goes down in Kent first before the rest of the world?! :lol:[/quote:6en6ctyx]

:lol: I dont know. Its the Asda up the road.

Its lower than $50 now. We have to be careful in that it doesnt go to low. The low price means that the operators (BP, Shell etc) are cancelling drilling/completing of wells now as its not economically viable with the low oil price. If this continues for a couple of years when the recession is over and the demand for oil goes up we will have to wait a couple of years to catch up with the demand. The price of petrol will skyrocket well beyond what it was earlier this year.

87.9 in Edinburgh,still at least 10p per ltr too much at this oil price,robbing barstewards!

And notice how airlines still have their fuel surcharges?