Sign in to follow this  
lukeage

Guy builds his own Lambo and completes after ten years

most replicas never look quite right but from those pictures thats frigging amazing !!

but how can someone so clearly talented do such a dumb thing as to build it in the basement ??

Don't get me wrong here it and the whole build is very impressive and very detailed etc, but at the end of the day it is still a replica / kit car built with what seems like non-genuine parts etc.

I'm not sure Lambo would be happy with their name / badges etc. being put to a non-genuine vehicle. And to be fair, it probably cost almost the same as a real one to build in that level of detail ! :?

Don't get me wrong here it and the whole build is very impressive and very detailed etc, but at the end of the day it is still a replica / kit car built with what seems like non-genuine parts etc.

I'm not sure Lambo would be happy with their name / badges etc. being put to a non-genuine vehicle. And to be fair, it probably cost almost the same as a real one to build in that level of detail ! :?

it must have cost him more....think about the man hours !!!

on the one hand I admire people that go to this sort of detail and on the other I worry for their sanity......I sometimes wish I could have this type of dedication but then I stop and realise I'm normal......the funniest one was the guy and his white vauxhall VXR detailing that someone posted here once.....laughed for days :)

why not, we put audi/porsche/any other sh*t badges on our cars (well not me personally!)

why put the guy down, ya jealious or summit?,

it looks the dogs bollox and the engineering and thought that has went into it is class. if he made that look any different he has built his own fookin super car basically :shock:

so what if its a copy its awsome and will do the job just aswell as the real deal unlike most pikey kit cars :clap:

hats off to the mother is say like, its brilliant, he could remake it with a different design on top tweak the engine a bit and it could be on top gear next week doin a lap :lol:

in general i'm not a fan of replicas - they go against everything that the original great car stood for; but i will say, they can be very nice if done to a good standard and you can live with the fact that you are in fact driving round in a "fake!"

this guys has put mloads of work into that and fair play it does look very very nice - it looks like it will last a bit longer too!

i had to have a look at this one as my friend used to own a mirage replica lambo countach - i put two new engines into it for him; and yes, before anyone asks, the scratches on the side were from my engine hoist :oops: :nono: - lesson learned! my friend owned it before this guy on this page (sean jones)

linky - http://www.seanjones.co.uk/lambo/lambor ... eplica.htm

In the basement! HAHA! After 50% of the build he must have tought "How in hell do I get it out?"

A real hero in my eyes!