Sign in to follow this  
radojunkie

Fuel saving or money grabbin b*stards ???

Up to" 50% reduction in fuel consumption. 0.0001% reduction is covered by "up to" :D

Biggest pile of Hippo dung I've ever seen.

I've never read such a load of old bollocks claimed for a device in my life. Ten years ago we had ecotek valves, and now we have this. Frankly you're more likely to get extra power by performing a rain dance around your car than fitting one of these magic magnets.

What you need is The Power Resistor of Justice - worth a Google for the specs :)

I know people who have magnets on their fuel lines, and even had some on my Jetta.

Didn't notice much, but didn't do any damage either.

I know people who have magnets on their fuel lines, and even had some on my Jetta.

Go to bed and think long and hard about what you've done!

Go to bed and think long and hard about what you've done!

:nuts:

my jetta had corroded fuel lines, so the magnets would have kept the rust out of the chambers.

Voila! Justified :lol:

Ive got one of these, it is brilliant!!

Have just ordered an electric supercharger too so by next month my car will have like 450bhp and still do 55mpg

Ive got one of these, it is brilliant!!

Have just ordered an electric supercharger too so by next month my car will have like 450bhp and still do 55mpg

Them electric superchargers destroy rotrex chargers like, what they runs aain 35psi or if ya put th fan motor out of a pc in think they do 40

8)

we sell same idea at work. they called posivlow - pretty much 2 magnets that apparently make the fuel sort itself out before it gets into the engine. i never believed they would do anything but there was a local courier company who bought 1. then the bloke came back and bought another 5 so they must of done something? i still dont own one tho :D lol