Sign in to follow this  
ZippyVR6

Car Tax

I can assure you I have no Michael in me, thanks!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least someone got it :roll: :lol:

of course i will wear me dress in court, and there wont be a censored badge this time :lol:

You could cover it all up with your tax disc instead. Oh no wait, you haven't got a tax disc! Hence the reason why you're in court in the first place. Silly me.

:lol: Why have you turned in to "Mr DVLA" all of a sudden? At least he's actually bothered to pay for vehicle license tax unlike a few hundred thousand irresponsible idiots that are on the roads who won't have insurance or MOT either.

True, there are worse offenders than Mr Sunderland. I was just trying to get to the bottom of why you would pay all that money to stay on the right side of the law only to then allow yourself to effectively break the law every time you use a public road for the sake of £7. But that was before I knew his car had previously been registered exempt and that he is not in possession of the V5. I think his arguments are as convincing and eloquently put forward as any I have read on here for a long time. :lol:

True, there are worse offenders than Mr Sunderland. I was just trying to get to the bottom of why you would pay all that money to stay on the right side of the law only to then allow yourself to effectively break the law every time you use a public road for the sake of £7. But that was before I knew his car had previously been registered exempt and that he is not in possession of the V5. I think his arguments are as convincing and eloquently put forward as any I have read on here for a long time. :lol:

I'm surprised you managed to understand even half of what he wrote :scratch: It took me a few times to turn random words put together in to something marginally comprehensible :lol:

I'm surprised you managed to understand even half of what he wrote :scratch: It took me a few times to turn random words put together in to something marginally comprehensible :lol:

i cant help my northern dialect, i try my upmost to make myself clearly spoken haha, and as regards thw whole joke thing ya damn rite there aint none of me in that sence, im a charming young gent me, i never spread my seed at will :lol:

Ok, I'm confused now. Lisa, you haven't got any of his seed right?!

certainly not it was merely implied, i dont believ in sex before mariage anyway :roll:

I will pay you money. Real money if you don't breed, ever. Please.

certainly not it was merely implied, i dont believ in sex before mariage anyway :roll:

I was going to mention something along those lines in my last post but thought it'd be a bit mean. Thank you :lol: :lol: :lol:

what are you trying to imply here? that a regualr everyday hero like meself isnt worthing of having kids :shock: u cut me deep toad, cut me deep :cry:

I was going to mention something along those lines in my last post but thought it'd be a bit mean. Thank you :lol: :lol: :lol:

No worries....

what are you trying to imply here? that a regualr everyday hero like meself isnt worthing of having kids :shock: u cut me deep toad, cut me deep :cry:

No, not that you aren't worthy, more that I like evolution working the right way. :lol:

what are you trying to imply here? that a regualr everyday hero like meself isnt worthing of having kids :shock: u cut me deep toad, cut me deep. :cry:

Sorry to kick you while your down Mr. Sunderland but maybe you can't get a job because you can't spell! Or at least proof read what you have written/typed. :lol: All in good jest mate! :salute:

LIke being back in school isn't it. :lol: TRY HARDER! 5/10

Well, everyone else was having a pop so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. :shrug: :grin:

if i wasnt the craziest cat that ever put a pair om plimies on i mite of bin offended by all this negative jesting

OFMG! :gag: 1/10!

what are you trying to imply here? that a regualr everyday hero like meself isnt worthing of having kids :shock: u cut me deep toad, cut me deep. :cry:

Sorry to kick you while your down Mr. Sunderland but maybe you can't get a job because you can't spell! Or at least proof read what you have written/typed. :lol: All in good jest mate! :salute:

LIke being back in school isn't it. :lol: TRY HARDER! 5/10

Well, everyone else was having a pop so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. :shrug: :grin:

i actually have english language and literature A's, its a forum i never write correcltly on stuff like this, like txt type to me,

and i can handle the abuse, like the rspca say ya can never keep a healthy dog down 8)

if i wasnt the craziest cat

laughing.cat.jpg

that ever put a pair om plimies

2581007183_53470c34e1.jpg?v=1213561643

on i mite

300px-Yellow_mite_%28Tydeidae%29_Lorryia_formosa_2_edit.jpg

of bin

Garbage_Bin_.JPG

offended by all this negative jesting

296497419_8c4d427715.jpg

Nope pictures don't help.

if i wasnt the craziest cat

Tabby1-DomesticCat-Closeup.jpg

that ever put a pair om plimies

2581007183_53470c34e1.jpg?v=1213561643

on i mite

300px-Yellow_mite_%28Tydeidae%29_Lorryia_formosa_2_edit.jpg

of bin

Garbage_Bin_.JPG

offended by all this negative jesting

296497419_8c4d427715.jpg

im not offended at all as you have really crap sox m8 :lol: , where the hell ya get them from Next :confused4:

but carry on m8 im sure youll catch is out at some point, until then you about as funny as wes mantooth

so it don't say cat-shoe-bug-bin-sad??!

:lol:

but carry on m8 im sure youll catch is out at some point, until then you about as funny as wes mantooth

:rofl: What? :scratch:

:worthless: