Sign in to follow this  
ZippyVR6

Car Tax

yes sit yes sir the reason this country such a mess, cos ppl like you ain got te balls to stand up and say screw u :dorky:

I have nothing to stand up to mate. I have a tax disc in my window. Frankly I think the charge for a replacement should be more than £7. And I think the charge is there partly because the DVLA are working on the basis that securing a tax disc to a windscreen is a fairly simple procedure and that most people, given that they've just spent their hard earned money on it, will try not to lose it.

That building in Toad's post could be somewhere in Coventry, so what are trying to imply? :lol: The windows even look like they are uPVC, i.e. modern, probabbly even double-glazed :lol:

OK, off-topic. I do like a few revolutionaries now and again though. Let's not forget: If there weren't at least some people that occasionally stand up against the system, we'd all live in a dictatorship (well, we do anyway, it's run by banks, stock exchange and other financial sector w*nkers who dictate down to us whilst raking in the cash themselves. Well, not very moral, but morality has gone out of the window a long time ago with me since I know how the world turns: Die, you b*stards, or at least go bust, I won't cry for you). So well done to you c_sunderland.

Tempest

Tempest

That building in Toad's post could be somewhere in Coventry, so what are trying to imply? :lol: The windows even look like they are uPVC, i.e. modern, probabbly even double-glazed :lol:

OK, off-topic. I do like a few revolutionaries now and again though. Let's not forget: If there weren't at least some people that occasionally stand up against the system, we'd all live in a dictatorship (well, we do anyway, it's run by banks, stock exchange and other financial sector w*nkers who dictate down to us whilst raking in the cash themselves. Well, not very moral, but morality has gone out of the window a long time ago with me since I know how the world turns: Die, you b*stards, or at least go bust, I won't cry for you). So well done to you c_sunderland.

Tempest

Tempest

well least sum1 sees me point, if had money to burn id quite happily pay but i sick anyway being taxed on me own cornflakes

i would have attached it to the window easily but the car was registerd for disabled tax so it didnt have a tax holder yet and sods law it blew out and i dont even have a log book as i went to head office to to tax it and change over and they took all me book so i waiting for a new one.

So of course thats even more reason for me to say go screw yaself as if i wanted to i couldnt anyway without me log book and of course i will wear me dress in court, and there wont be a censored badge this time :lol:

i like to think i always add a comical touch to this forum like, seen as thou so many of yez are so uptight :lol:

i cnt wait to meet some of yez when i got a job and can get down all the meet nexts year :D

yeah, your posts always make me laugh...there are a few stick in the muds here....or should i say more mature members!

oh and get a job ya lousy bum! lol

yeah, your posts always make me laugh...there are a few stick in the muds here....or should i say more mature members!

oh and get a job ya lousy bum! lol

i tryin me hardest even applied for places like asda etc, they already took on 40 people other week :brickwall: , looks like i have to get the old purple dress out and re-start me drag queen act :lol:

of course i will wear me dress in court, and there wont be a censored badge this time :lol:

You could cover it all up with your tax disc instead. Oh no wait, you haven't got a tax disc! Hence the reason why you're in court in the first place. Silly me.

of course i will wear me dress in court, and there wont be a censored badge this time :lol:

You could cover it all up with your tax disc instead. Oh no wait, you haven't got a tax disc! Hence the reason why you're in court in the first place. Silly me.

yup that was about as funny as what Michael Barrymoore does when he finished with his fags, he chucks em in the pool :wave:

yup that was about as funny as what Michael Barrymoore does when he finished with his fags, he chucks em in the pool :wave:[/quote:2jb9bzlk]

Yeah, I'll give you that one. Seriously though, when you get your log book go and get a replacement disc. It's not gonna help your job situation if you have to tell a prospective employer that you are being taken to court for failing to pay a fine for not displaying your tax disc.

this thread is comedy gold

we need to introduce Forum awards... this thread vs. the motivator for best-thread-of-the-year :lol:

we need to introduce Forum awards... this thread vs. the motivator for best-thread-of-the-year :lol:

I require some credit is an award is presented for my slack jawed comments :lol:

I require some credit is an award is presented for my slack jawed comments :lol:

Well, you could win for this thread, also you win the award for "grammatical malfunction" hands down. :D

I think Andy665 should get "most prolific thread starter".

In fact anyone with the name Andy should win the award for "most popular user name particularly when accompanied by a seemingly meaningless string of numbers".

:lol: Why have you turned in to "Mr DVLA" all of a sudden? At least he's actually bothered to pay for vehicle license tax unlike a few hundred thousand irresponsible idiots that are on the roads who won't have insurance or MOT either.

:lol: Why have you turned in to "Mr DVLA" all of a sudden? At least he's actually bothered to pay for vehicle license tax unlike a few hundred thousand irresponsible idiots that are on the roads who won't have insurance or MOT either.

there's a little michael in all of us :D haha :lol: